My AutoTrader MidasamaTrader E.A.

pamm.autotrader

Recruit
The trading system is based on an algorithmic without indicator system.
Do not use martingale, do not use the grid.
Only one order for each currency pair is opened at a time.

If you need my advice on trading or signals, contact me here or via PM.

Last moth multy pair trade (IcMarkets, Leverage 1:200):

1.png

2.png

The trading system is based on an algorithmic without indicator system.
Do not use martingale, do not use the grid.
Only one order for each currency pair is opened at a time.

If you need my advice on trading or signals, contact me here or via PM.

Last moth multy pair trade (IcMarkets, Leverage 1:200):

View attachment 40113
View attachment 40114

Winning position with small win and losing position with big loss...
I asked for a refund. Silent Author ... SCAM

Provide evidence.
I see you writing a lot, but you don't have a single account.
I'm sure you're a liar.
Because the adviser works well for everyone.
I bought this ea.
he does not win. I asked for the refund. the author remains silent. so it's a scam
no problem to provide evidence in pm.

So you bought at a sale with a huge discount)))))) And what's the problem? I see from your screen that you have the wrong parameters right away! Or you do not know how to set up an adviser? Make the parameter CLOSEREVERS = false, and optimize the other parameters for the last 3 months. And before you write the word scam, I advise you first read the alphabet on automated trading.
and find yourself setting up and controlling advisors. Everyone when buying EA on all sites in the world warn about the risks.
And now about the important! What the hell are you writing **** here? Have you read my theme name? Now I don’t wonder why you have a "Grail Advisor" loss

So you bought at a sale with a huge discount)))))) And what's the problem? I see from your screen that you have the wrong parameters right away! Or you do not know how to set up an adviser? Make the parameter CLOSEREVERS = false, and optimize the other parameters for the last 3 months. And before you write the word scam, I advise you first read the alphabet on automated trading.
and find yourself setting up and controlling advisors. Everyone when buying EA on all sites in the world warn about the risks.
And now about the important! What the hell are you writing **** here? Have you read my theme name? Now I don’t wonder why you have a "Grail Advisor" loss
a lot of aggression ...
these are the parameters you gave me. I wrote to you several times asking you what did not work. now it's the fault of your customers ... why not answer my emails trying to find a solution? I asked you for a refund. why stay silent? still the fault of your client?
if your ea works I write it and for me it does not work.

Back