My best move is confidence

The important thing is not to confuse confidence with self-assurance. The first quality helps in trading by encouraging balanced decisions, and self-assurance, in the meantime, has only a negative influence and provokes you into making mistakes.

Too much confidence is as bad as the lack of it. In the first case someone will do foolish things, while in the other he'll just afraid to do anything.

The important thing is not to confuse confidence with self-assurance. The first quality helps in trading by encouraging balanced decisions, and self-assurance, in the meantime, has only a negative influence and provokes you into making mistakes.

Yes confidence is very important. Confidence comes from knowledge and skills. Without proper knowledge and skills if anyone thinks he has lot of confidence, he can make money, then that's overconfidence. We should not be overconfident. Most of the newbies are overconfident. They focus on profit rather than developing skills.

While doing trading practice one can easily understand what things are supportive for trader. As feared traders normally loose again and again they do not take bold steps a, Confidence must be there. This confidence is a quality that works after analysis .When you are good in analysis your confidence will built . Then self evaluation is also necessary to overcome mistakes in trading.

Confidence is a good thing but people get over-confident when trading. They need to have a reality check and trade within a limit. I think the best thing should be your patience. You need to be patient in your approach and remember that success doesn't comes within nights.

I agree, there should be a balance between confidence and wariness, and neither should be taking over.

Yes practically prove yourself confident with practice intrading. balanced decisions are after doing many mistakes that is a normal thing. as trader will control on his emotions he will be able to cover his fear that is a big hurdle in confidence. I enable myself by making small victories much confident than of taking high risks.

Confidence is associated with practice and experience in real trading market. Mostly traders make aggressive trades and overconfidence in trading will kill your account. Confidence with previous experience is will be handy if you do not repeat previous mistakes.

Confidence is associated with practice and experience in real trading market. Mostly traders make aggressive trades and overconfidence in trading will kill your account. Confidence with previous experience is will be handy if you do not repeat previous mistakes.

I agree. When confidence is born out of knowledge and experience it can be a vert good thing. Otherwise it leads to serious mistakes.

My best move is to be confident in what I do and to be thoughtful in every action on the market. I try not to give in to emotions and think every deal in such detail, as if my whole life depends on it. Someone will say that this is too serious approach, but it works, so I see positive statistics.

Back