My best move is confidence

confidence comes after making some good work if someone is loosing money regularly he will remain feared. Although somebody is getting even low profits he will be confident to face market in next trading because he knows how to react in different situations.

Confidence alone can't make you a winner in forex market, you have to become good at money management and should have good trading skills.

Confidence alone can't make you a winner in forex market, you have to become good at money management and should have good trading skills.

This is a bit of a hen and an egg situation - confidence stems from knowing that you're good at trading, from one's own knowledge and experience. On the other hand, one needs confidence in their ability to learn and overcome whatever obstacles they reach to become better at trading. In the end, I'd say it's best to approach trading with both confidence and self-awareness.

This is a bit of a hen and an egg situation - confidence stems from knowing that you're good at trading, from one's own knowledge and experience. On the other hand, one needs confidence in their ability to learn and overcome whatever obstacles they reach to become better at trading. In the end, I'd say it's best to approach trading with both confidence and self-awareness.

If we have the confidence in our trading then we will be able to do such types of trades that can give us a good income and also we will be able to avoid the losses easily :D

yup, confidence is certainly one of the most aspects but you should not be "confidence-centered" you know? I suppose being your own self's critic is the key, reflecting on your own judgement. that way you can grow yourself and your bank account :D

yup, confidence is certainly one of the most aspects but you should not be "confidence-centered" you know? I suppose being your own self's critic is the key, reflecting on your own judgement. that way you can grow yourself and your bank account :D

That was my point exactly. Be confident, but also be aware of your own abilities and your own flaws. Confidence alone is not enough.

That was my point exactly. Be confident, but also be aware of your own abilities and your own flaws. Confidence alone is not enough.

If we will remain confident in our trading then a time will come when we will be able to do our trades with a good as well as reliable trading income :)

Back