My best move is confidence

confidence cannot be the guaranty of success. You can feel confidence and loose money... I think the main important things are attentiveness and knowledge. confidence appears when you have enough knowledge and experience

confidence cannot be the guaranty of success. You can feel confidence and loose money... I think the main important things are attentiveness and knowledge. confidence appears when you have enough knowledge and experience

I agree, confidence needs to stem from knowledge and experience. If one is confident but lacks the latter two they'd make many and serious mistakes.

You should stay humble even when your trading is doing great. Markets can always find a way to destroy you if you're too confident.

I fully agree with you, a person cannot succeed in forex market only by having confidence, he will be needing knowledge and experience to earn some green pips on regular basis.

I fully agree with you, a person cannot succeed in forex market only by having confidence, he will be needing knowledge and experience to earn some green pips on regular basis.

I would rate the importance of knowledge in this business to be on the top and those types of traders who are having full knowledge about their trades are the ones who can make the most of the profits :D

Of course confidence is motivator to traders. This confidence comes after some good trading when you face market at right time got your daily targets. I must say best way is to trade with small risk so that you will gain profit which will make you confident as well as urge you to work more.

Yes about confidence in forex is required, might will different if any trader always afraid losing money and this mindset also can making trades less quality because afraid can leading them having negative expectancy in trading

consistency is not a key to trading forex, but it is the ability to maintain a particular percentage of profit
Maybe certain trader they already satisfied with their profit even small profit, but some trader might they never get satisfied and still want more

I think if any trader able making consistent profit then will increasing their money but indeed its impossible to making consistent profit

Back