My best move is confidence

Confidence is the thing that many traders lack. They just can not be completely self-confident and suffer. In this case, you need to be sure of what you are doing.

I agree. Confidence is super important in trading. It's your advantage in the market. You need to use it and make correct trading decisions.

Confidence is absolutely necessary, but in my opinion it should also be tempered by having a clear head and self-awareness about one's own abilities.

Confidence is in fact one of the best personal features that help you to realise your full potential, not only in trade. And it's also highly important not to let this quality to turn into naive self-confidence.

Confidence is in fact one of the best personal features that help you to realise your full potential, not only in trade. And it's also highly important not to let this quality to turn into naive self-confidence.
Have you personally managed to build safe trading path in trading? How did you handle losing periods?

having the confidence trigger your trades when u see an opportunity is everything, otherwise u will jump the gun or enter late and then ruin everything

Yes confidence is one of the major ingredients of forex trading. And confidence comes from knowledge and skills. If you do not have necessary knowledge and skills and you feel confident that you can make money. That's not confidence, that is over confidence.

I don’t wanted to define any one as my best moves. Because there are many tiny things related to be successful. Of course confidence is good. But it comes from proper trading knowledge, skills and experience. Practice makes a man perfect. Practice brought your confidence. That’s why newbies are always nervous and fear to trade. Because they wanted to earn big but has less knowledge, experience and practice. Thus their confidence level is also very low.

Back