My candlestick color changes when it enters into a session indicator

ROGER THAT!!!

Recruit
Hello,

I have attached a pic below. as you can see my green color and red color changes as soon as it enters in the session indicators. This creates a problem to view the charts.
I searched a lot on how to change the setting but didn't got anything. Can you guys help me out in this. I don't want the candlestick color to change when it enters the session indicators. I just want the candlestick color to red and green.

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    167.8 KB · Views: 8

fxoday

Recruit
If rather than be disturbed by indicator, hence I will remove an indicator from the chart, but maybe you can change the candlestick color bull candle and bear with bright color, you can right-click and find property setting or in a quick way click F8 to show properties

Pharaoh

Colonel
Options:

1. Hopefully the indicator has properties that can be edited. If so, change those candles to something more pleasing.

2. If option 1 isn't available, change your chart. Try changing default candle colors to see what that does to candles inside the indicator. You can also try changing from a black background to white and see what that does.

3. If nothing works and you bought the indicator, contact the seller and ask them to add a way to change the display properties of the indicator.

Kirstysingy

Recruit
Hello,

I have attached a pic below. as you can see my green color and red color changes as soon as it enters in the session indicators. This creates a problem to view the charts.
I searched a lot on how to change the setting but didn't got anything. Can you guys help me out in this. I don't want the candlestick color to change when it enters the session indicators. I just want the candlestick color to red and green.

Thank you
You should be able to change them