My candlestick color changes when it enters into a session indicator

ROGER THAT!!!

Recruit
Hello,

I have attached a pic below. as you can see my green color and red color changes as soon as it enters in the session indicators. This creates a problem to view the charts.
I searched a lot on how to change the setting but didn't got anything. Can you guys help me out in this. I don't want the candlestick color to change when it enters the session indicators. I just want the candlestick color to red and green.

Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    167.8 KB · Views: 22
If rather than be disturbed by indicator, hence I will remove an indicator from the chart, but maybe you can change the candlestick color bull candle and bear with bright color, you can right-click and find property setting or in a quick way click F8 to show properties

Options:

1. Hopefully the indicator has properties that can be edited. If so, change those candles to something more pleasing.

2. If option 1 isn't available, change your chart. Try changing default candle colors to see what that does to candles inside the indicator. You can also try changing from a black background to white and see what that does.

3. If nothing works and you bought the indicator, contact the seller and ask them to add a way to change the display properties of the indicator.

Hello,

I have attached a pic below. as you can see my green color and red color changes as soon as it enters in the session indicators. This creates a problem to view the charts.
I searched a lot on how to change the setting but didn't got anything. Can you guys help me out in this. I don't want the candlestick color to change when it enters the session indicators. I just want the candlestick color to red and green.

Thank you
You should be able to change them

It's true. Any indicator has basic (general) settings and there is something that can be adjusted by timeframes, levels and other parameters. You can try (play around) with it and then maybe you will stop having doubts, things will become more transparent.

Interesting problem. I am convinced that the appearance of such a mistake is caused by the inner settings of the platform. I know that the most part of the brokers offer platforms where traders can change colors of candles up to their choice.

That's why I can assume that this error is caused by this mechanism.
You can apply to the customer support of your broker and find out what's going on with the candles and why do they change colors after entering the zone, I can suppose that it might be connected with the color of the zone, as it's red, then the platform changes the color of candles in order not to merge with them, fr your convenience.

Back