My case against: AXNFX.COM - K SREEDHAR - Client Id:20965 73791

sreedharkca

Recruit
Employee of AXNFX.COM Ms.Andrea called first and later Mr. Aryan called me and solicited that if i open the account with them there will be good profits and told that that they have professional research team. Withdrawal process also very easy. They called 2 or 3 times in a week and solicited me to open the account. I said we need some time to arrange funds, but they said, we have multiple options you can pay through credit card also.

Again one day they called and explained that “ Today is Super Friday/Black Friday if you open account with $1000 you will get $1000 as bonus in your account, and one more additional offer is available is that first 5 trades all profits are yours losses bared by company – This offer is valid only for today..

We asked what is this bonus? – he said bonus is Additional money into your account by our company to provide good exposure to trade and the bonus amount also yours once you completed 30 trades of 0.30 quantity.
My Self transferred Indian Rupees of Rs. 66,500.00 which is equal to $1000 to their Pay U money account.

Very Soon started trading and he showed some profit of $120 initially, I simply followed their instructions, with in a span of 1Month I have of Loss of $600. So many times they called me and suggested to upgrade to premium account by depositing some more money, I paid amount and upgraded to premium account and later on whenever i'm asking for withdrawal they will say right now your account is in critical position, if you withdraw amount your account will be wipedout.

I really scared to trade and not asked them withdrawal till my account is in profit of $14,000.

Due to some personal urgency I made a withdrawal request of $1,000, from then they are not responding, later they replied I have to complete 1000 trades with 0.30 quantity then only they can process withdrawal request It is their company policy.. I said no one explained or told about this at the time of account opening and while trading.
I asked them if you have any evidence show me I will obey it, they showed nothing. After 2 days

One of his directors Mr. George/james called me and said after completing 1000 trades 0.30 QTY only we will process your withdrawal request... and that is final.

If I do 1000 trades 0.30 qty their brokerage itself coming around $5000 where my investment and profit is $14500... (god knows profit or loss)

I said I don’t fulfil, I want my money back they said you will never get single penny from us...

But when my account is having funds to withdraw then at that time also they have not given withdrawal and one fine night i lost all amount of 14,770/- including my investment because of their wrong guidance and placing of high volume trades when the market is in critical position, and i don't any amount to invest again to recover the loss.

Because of their wrong guidance i lost my capital of $4770/- and profit of $14700.

Company representatives' emails:
George Menon <george.m@axnfx.com>
James Farank <james.f@axnfx.com>
Aryan Kann <aryan.k@axnfx.com>
Rakesh <rakesh.y@axnfx.com>
Axnfx Support <support@axnfx.com>
Compliance <compliance@axnfx.com>
FINANCE <Finance@axnfx.com>
CS <CS@axnfx.com>
INFO <Info@axnfx.com>

Attachments

• axnfx.pdf
    97.1 KB · Views: 1
Employee of AXNFX.COM Ms.Andrea called first and later Mr. Aryan called me and solicited that if i open the account with them there will be good profits and told that that they have professional research team. Withdrawal process also very easy. They called 2 or 3 times in a week and solicited me to open the account. I said we need some time to arrange funds, but they said, we have multiple options you can pay through credit card also.

Again one day they called and explained that “ Today is Super Friday/Black Friday if you open account with $1000 you will get $1000 as bonus in your account, and one more additional offer is available is that first 5 trades all profits are yours losses bared by company – This offer is valid only for today..

We asked what is this bonus? – he said bonus is Additional money into your account by our company to provide good exposure to trade and the bonus amount also yours once you completed 30 trades of 0.30 quantity.
My Self transferred Indian Rupees of Rs. 66,500.00 which is equal to $1000 to their Pay U money account.

Very Soon started trading and he showed some profit of $120 initially, I simply followed their instructions, with in a span of 1Month I have of Loss of $600. So many times they called me and suggested to upgrade to premium account by depositing some more money, I paid amount and upgraded to premium account and later on whenever i'm asking for withdrawal they will say right now your account is in critical position, if you withdraw amount your account will be wipedout.

I really scared to trade and not asked them withdrawal till my account is in profit of $14,000.

Due to some personal urgency I made a withdrawal request of $1,000, from then they are not responding, later they replied I have to complete 1000 trades with 0.30 quantity then only they can process withdrawal request It is their company policy.. I said no one explained or told about this at the time of account opening and while trading.
I asked them if you have any evidence show me I will obey it, they showed nothing. After 2 days

One of his directors Mr. George/james called me and said after completing 1000 trades 0.30 QTY only we will process your withdrawal request... and that is final.

If I do 1000 trades 0.30 qty their brokerage itself coming around $5000 where my investment and profit is $14500... (god knows profit or loss)

I said I don’t fulfil, I want my money back they said you will never get single penny from us...

But when my account is having funds to withdraw then at that time also they have not given withdrawal and one fine night i lost all amount of 14,770/- including my investment because of their wrong guidance and placing of high volume trades when the market is in critical position, and i don't any amount to invest again to recover the loss.

Because of their wrong guidance i lost my capital of $4770/- and profit of $14700.

Company representatives' emails:
George Menon <george.m@axnfx.com>
James Farank <james.f@axnfx.com>
Aryan Kann <aryan.k@axnfx.com>
Rakesh <rakesh.y@axnfx.com>
Axnfx Support <support@axnfx.com>
Compliance <compliance@axnfx.com>
FINANCE <Finance@axnfx.com>
CS <CS@axnfx.com>
INFO <Info@axnfx.com>
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Back