1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My company’s clients tell me they left reviews that didn’t show up. What can I do?

Discussion in 'Forex Peace Army FAQ and Knowledge Base' started by AsstModerator, Oct 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsstModerator

AsstModerator FPA Forums and Reviews Admin

Joined:
    Dec 11, 2007
    Messages:
    5,433
    Likes Received:
    1,133

First, be patient. Reviews can take 3-5 business days to get approved. You want your client reviews to be approved quickly. Do you want your competitors to have an easier time trying to put fake negative reviews on your page? Trying to separate real reviews from fake reviews takes experience, time, and effort. The FPA has been doing this longer and has more real human-verified reviews than any other forex review site out there.

When a company complains about missing client reviews, over half the time, no review was even submitted. This wastes time and slows down getting other reviews approved. Because of this, FPA policy is to check details on missing reviews only if the reviewer writes in. If there is a problem the FPA will explain it to the reviewer.

If the reviews don’t show up after 5 business days, ask your clients who say they left reviews to GO HERE, read the page, and follow the instructions. Someone from the FPA will get back to them.

Related Questions

Other review questions? CLICK HERE

Other company representative questions? CLICK HERE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.