• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem my deposit and profit was taken away by FxPrimus

I am having an issue with a company

Sakhkalyan

Recruit
Hi!!
my deposit and profit was taken away by FxPrimus. All manual trading. I can post the copies of my statements. What to do? Who can help in this case?

gather all the information and post here if you would like other members to see. did you send their customer support any mail/request?

yes I did. They say that I use some kind of clicker and VPS .... I don't know any clicker ... and VPS is ok to use. I can post here all the emails and the statements. The deposit is 6000$ and profit 12728$ - they took it all....

Your request (85655) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Arthur Sakhkalyan

Jul 19, 14:55 EEST

Hi!

This is my detailed statement for my both accounts that I have from you. I did a withdraw and now the support team says my money was taken out. What does it mean? I got a call from you 4 hours ago but I was sleeping to answer. Please let me know what is going on.

Arthur

Robyn Flintham (FXPRIMUS)

Jul 19, 15:55 EEST

Dear Artur Sakhkalyan,

Thank you for contacting FXPRIMUS.

Kindly note that your inquiry shall be forwarded to the relevant department to be reviewed.
We shall get back to you shortly.

Kind Regards,

FXPRIMUS

Alexandros Pezikis (FXPRIMUS)

Jul 19, 17:56 EEST

Dear artur sakhkalyan,

We would like to inform you that your MT4 accounts 4511580 & 4514077 have been banned due to latency abuse trading.

As per our records, it came into our attention that you have used auto clickers (via VPS) which points to an artificial trading activity with the purpose of abusing the system and Company’s Terms & Conditions.

In regards to the above please refer to paragraph 15.18 of the Terms & Conditions in Client’s agreement:
“The client needs to be aware that the company will refuse to accept or it may cancel any
orders placed and / or executed via the Trading Terminal without any notice if it comes to its attention that the logic behind those orders is to abuse the whole system in order this way to gain unfairly benefits for the client and which is beyond the traditional scope of fair trading.”

We kindly notify you that your profits have been cancelled and your 3rd MT4 account 3506454 with the Company is banned as well.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any inquiries about this or any other matter.

Kind Regards,

FXPRIMUS

Arthur Sakhkalyan <sakhkalyan@yahoo.com>

To:FXPRIMUS

Jul 19 at 9:01 PM

Dear Alexandros Pezikis

First I am very surprised and I don’t understand why you are not processing my withdrawal, I am a full time trader and I came to your company because I saw in your client’s agreement point 23.1 “Generally speaking the company allows all types of trading methods and styles “ ,

This is not my first withdrawal, why you didn’t stop me on my first withdrawal if you don’t approve my strategy ? I believe I could have also lost money as trading involves risks. Just like most traders I have a strategy.

Can you please provide me with a proof that I didn’t trade fairly? I have registered with you and I have used only the tools and products you offered me to trade, regarding the VPS I know that brokers including your company offer VPS to clients. VPS helps me stabilizing my connection.

I have deposited in my accounts 6000 USD of my own funds and that money was also taken, what the law is allowing you to keep my own money. You are totally free to reject my accounts but please process my withdrawals as I have traded to earn the money that I could have also lost.

Sincerely

Artur Sakhkalyan

Jul 23, 12:48 EEST

Dear artur sakhkalyan,

Thank you for your email however, as we have already explained to you in our previous email that an artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and Company’s Terms & Conditions.

In regards to your email, you have quoted point 23.1 from our Client Agreement, however please note that the correct one is paragraph 18.1 which states the below
“”Generally speaking, the Company allows all types of trading methods and styles. The Company does reserve the right, however, to close, suspend or recoup any closed profit and loss from an Account it deems is engaging in unethical or questionable trading style including, but not limited to, latency arbitrage, the act of “flooding” of our servers with an excessive amount of pending orders, excessive logins, “picking” and “sniping” or the use of certain automated trading systems or Expert Advisors, without notice.””

Further to our investigation, we have come to the conclusion that the Company has already refunded all your deposit amount to its fullest and thus we consider the case closed with no pending claims occur.

Kind Regards,

FXPRIMUS

Arthur Sakhkalyan <sakhkalyan@yahoo.com>

To:FXPRIMUS

Jul 23 at 3:56 PM

Dear Pezikis

I deposit last time 3000$ to my each account - total 6000$ - now I don't have them, you took away my money, also the profit. You don't show any proof that I did something illegal. I was using EA but with a small lot size 0.01 so the main profit was gained buy manual trading. There are companies which are protecting the rights of the trader with FSA and Vanuatu, I will show them all the materials I got from you including emails my deposit history and trading report. I can use this also public in youtube and other media to show other traders what you do in your company.... This is not acceptable!!!!

Artur Sakhklyan

Jul 23, 16:47 EEST

Dear artur sakhkalyan,

Please find attached below the Deposits and Withdrawals report. According to the history, and the operations highlighted in yellow, you have already withdrawn $3195 more thank your initial deposits. You have actually been able to withdraw part of the abusive trading profits which we will not claim back as a sign of good will.

Thank you and let us know if you have any further questions

Kind Regards,

FXPRIMUS

Are you an FXPRIMUS Partner yet? If not, find out more at https://bit.ly/2IzAbDj

Attachments

• Statement_2.gif
    Statement_2.gif
    5.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Statement_1.gif
    Statement_1.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 8
Hi!!
my deposit and profit was taken away by FxPrimus. All manual trading. I can post the copies of my statements. What to do? Who can help in this case?
gather all the information and post here if you would like other members to see. did you send their customer support any mail/request?

@Sakhkalyan we need more details to create a timeline of events.

1) Which division of FxPrimus did you sign up for? They are "regulated" in more than one place. Provide the website url where you opened the account? The division should also be in your account opening emails.

A common strategy is to advertise regulation in one location, but funnel clients to a different location.

2) What country are you a resident of when you opened the trading account?

3) Post a video, screenshot, or text/html file of:

- Trading history showing account #, deposits, trades in question and removal of profits. It will also show the dates of the transactions. It is best to just show/generate "all account history" and attach it here. It is easy to so with mt4.

- any email communication you had regarding withdrawal or trade complaints with the company.

Most things can be uploaded here via attachment. If it is larger than 1MB, try zipping it first OR use shareable cloud service with permalink like google drive, dropbox, etc Videos can be posted unlisted to youtube, vimeo, or in some cases facebook.​

4) Can you tell us more about the trading strategy you used? And also what dates did you deposit, trade, and complain with fxprimus.

5) You may leave a review of your experience if you have not done so already: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6194/www.fxprimus.com

@Sakhkalyan we need more details to create a timeline of events.

1) Which division of FxPrimus did you sign up for? They are "regulated" in more than one place. Provide the website url where you opened the account? The division should also be in your account opening emails.

A common strategy is to advertise regulation in one location, but funnel clients to a different location.

2) What country are you a resident of when you opened the trading account?

3) Post a video, screenshot, or text/html file of:

- Trading history showing account #, deposits, trades in question and removal of profits. It will also show the dates of the transactions. It is best to just show/generate "all account history" and attach it here. It is easy to so with mt4.

- any email communication you had regarding withdrawal or trade complaints with the company.

Most things can be uploaded here via attachment. If it is larger than 1MB, try zipping it first OR use shareable cloud service with permalink like google drive, dropbox, etc Videos can be posted unlisted to youtube, vimeo, or in some cases facebook.​

4) Can you tell us more about the trading strategy you used? And also what dates did you deposit, trade, and complain with fxprimus.

5) You may leave a review of your experience if you have not done so already: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6194/www.fxprimus.com

I already posted the email chat with the support of Primus but it is not visible before the moderators will allow it. I am from Armenia. I was trading with them from May 15th til July 19 2019 when they stole my profit and deposit. I was trading DE30 and some pairs which are small lot size. The main was DE30 manual trading. I had two accounts - on my name and on each of them I got 3000$ initial deposit. One account got 7335$ profit and the second one 5393$ profit. All this money including the 6000$ deposit was taken away.

You attached the statement gif. can you attach the html page with the full history for each account? It will show the deposits and some trading activity.

Also, a screenshot of the emails would be good.

If any attachment is greater than 1MB, try zipping it or use cloud service with shareable permalinks like dropbox, google cloud, etc.

Dear Mr. Artur Sakhkalyan,
@Sakhkalyan

As already explained in previous correspondence with Primus Markets INTL Ltd (the “Company”), the reason your accounts are banned is that an artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request for solid proof and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

· As an example, and as per the screenshot below you managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.

[see screenshot 1 attached]

· We have also identified an up-normal activity to your trades, by injecting lots of small orders into the system between your ”manual trades” on DE30 (from where the majority of the profits derived from), which indicates that your intension was to confuse and create a fake flow in order to deter the Company from checking the big orders. (see screenshot below).

[see screenshot 2 attached]

· In addition to the above, you were using a VPS from the United Kingdom which was set-up with trading techniques and auto-clickers to cover up the auto-trading (see screenshot below).

With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 9,000 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 12,195 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 3,195 USD more than your initial deposits.

Kind Regards,

FXPRIMUS Support Team

Attachments

• screenshot 1.JPG
    screenshot 1.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 11
  • screenshot 2.JPG
    screenshot 2.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 11
Dear Mr. Artur Sakhkalyan,
@Sakhkalyan

As already explained in previous correspondence with Primus Markets INTL Ltd (the “Company”), the reason your accounts are banned is that an artificial trading activity came to our attention with the purpose of abusing the system and the Company’s Terms & Conditions.

With regards to your request for solid proof and clear explanation by the Company, please refer to the below points:

· As an example, and as per the screenshot below you managed to open 2 positions at the same time with opposite directions, which is something humanly impossible to be done manually.

[see screenshot 1 attached]

· We have also identified an up-normal activity to your trades, by injecting lots of small orders into the system between your ”manual trades” on DE30 (from where the majority of the profits derived from), which indicates that your intension was to confuse and create a fake flow in order to deter the Company from checking the big orders. (see screenshot below).

[see screenshot 2 attached]

· In addition to the above, you were using a VPS from the United Kingdom which was set-up with trading techniques and auto-clickers to cover up the auto-trading (see screenshot below).

With regards to your deposits please note that you had initially deposited the total amount of 9,000 USD and managed to withdraw a total amount of 12,195 USD. Based on the said numbers this means that you withdrew 3,195 USD more than your initial deposits.

Kind Regards,

FXPRIMUS Support Team

If something was not fitting to your frames of trading you could inform me about this in a private email so I would know that way before the withdrawal and not after, - but just taking away the deposit is not the way how the broker should act, the worse case you could cut the profit but not the deposit. The other trades was made with an EA (the small lot size) it is for checking the opening and closing timing on your broker, to see how it works and after some investigation using the EA was clear that your company is making the opening and closing time longer in order to make the EA loosing. On my both accounts after the profit hits 50-100% the timing was changed - so those who are using EA to trade with Primus must be aware of this.

Sorry as I can't help but I never see any case a trader can get back their money (deposit/profit) from this broker FxPrimus.

Back