My experienced with 4XFX

ngvl10

Recruit
My experienced with 4XFX has also been shared today 7th March 2019 with forexbrokerz.com/brokers/4xfx-review, as below.

I started dealing with 4XFX in Dec2018. I dealt with Bryan Phillips who impressed me with his trading knowledge and his attention in dealing with me. I initially deposited several amounts in lots of $5,000 per time to a total of approximately £30,000. I learned much about trading from Bryan but when he disappeared one Friday in December without any notice to me I traded myself following his system of trading. We were trading in CRUDE and on the first trade he generated a profit of $14,400. I followed this with a further CRUDE trade and made a profit of $30,660. When he returned he scolded me for this trade saying that I had risked much of my funds. He then took over the trading on my account and it went well but with minor profits until he left for a one-month leave of absence to deal with a family matter. Again, this was done without any communication with me so I was left in the dark. As a result, I issued written instructions to 4XFX not to trade for me and that I would be doing all of the trading in Bryan's absence. Unfortunately, this instruction was not followed and a trader by the name of Dennis entered into several currency and crypto trades on my account. I was shocked and immediately closed all of these trades suffering some losses in the process. Two trades however could not be closed because they had been set up by Dennis with a block on me doing anything with these trades. I then decided to invest all of my funds in CRUDE on a Spread Betting format taking advantage of 4XFX's high leverage. I did this for six weeks ending on 4th March 2019. During this time I generated profits of $1,030,926. At the same time the losses and enormous SWAPS taken by 4XFX from my account totalled $112,663 and margins of $38,758. I had asked my new contact at 4XFX - Ed Barnes, to fix this and remove the two bogus trades several times during the six weeks only to be told that he was working with his Directors on this and he assured me it would be taken care of. On 4th March 2019, I decided to call it a day with 4XFX and transferred $650,000 to another of the accounts I had with them that was not longer used for trading. I did this to then file a withdrawal request of $650,000. I then transferred into this account another $270,000 of my CRUDE profits to a new total of $920,000. I then tried to file a further withdrawal request but the system did not allow me to do so as there was an early withdrawal request in place. The following day 5th March 2019, I received an email from Andy Walker (without any title or department) stating that my account was being suspended with immediate effect due to potential fraudulent activity. He went on to state - The Company will be refunding my invested seed funds in 3 stages, to be completed within fourteen (14) days after the date of this notice. This notice was dated 5th March 2019. I have a deep belief that this suspension was due to my request for the profits to be paid to me. I will await to see if by 19th March my seed funds are returned. If they are not my fears will have become reality. At which stage I will take enforcement action to obtain the profits I earned. I will keep you posted on the outcome. I could be wrong however and 4XFX could be legitimate and treat me as they should. However, I remain open until further time passes. Neil G Van Luven

My experienced with 4XFX has also been shared today 7th March 2019 with forexbrokerz.com/brokers/4xfx-review, as below.

I started dealing with 4XFX in Dec2018. I dealt with Bryan Phillips who impressed me with his trading knowledge and his attention in dealing with me. I initially deposited several amounts in lots of $5,000 per time to a total of approximately £30,000. I learned much about trading from Bryan but when he disappeared one Friday in December without any notice to me I traded myself following his system of trading. We were trading in CRUDE and on the first trade he generated a profit of $14,400. I followed this with a further CRUDE trade and made a profit of $30,660. When he returned he scolded me for this trade saying that I had risked much of my funds. He then took over the trading on my account and it went well but with minor profits until he left for a one-month leave of absence to deal with a family matter. Again, this was done without any communication with me so I was left in the dark. As a result, I issued written instructions to 4XFX not to trade for me and that I would be doing all of the trading in Bryan's absence. Unfortunately, this instruction was not followed and a trader by the name of Dennis entered into several currency and crypto trades on my account. I was shocked and immediately closed all of these trades suffering some losses in the process. Two trades however could not be closed because they had been set up by Dennis with a block on me doing anything with these trades. I then decided to invest all of my funds in CRUDE on a Spread Betting format taking advantage of 4XFX's high leverage. I did this for six weeks ending on 4th March 2019. During this time I generated profits of $1,030,926. At the same time the losses and enormous SWAPS taken by 4XFX from my account totalled $112,663 and margins of $38,758. I had asked my new contact at 4XFX - Ed Barnes, to fix this and remove the two bogus trades several times during the six weeks only to be told that he was working with his Directors on this and he assured me it would be taken care of. On 4th March 2019, I decided to call it a day with 4XFX and transferred $650,000 to another of the accounts I had with them that was not longer used for trading. I did this to then file a withdrawal request of $650,000. I then transferred into this account another $270,000 of my CRUDE profits to a new total of $920,000. I then tried to file a further withdrawal request but the system did not allow me to do so as there was an early withdrawal request in place. The following day 5th March 2019, I received an email from Andy Walker (without any title or department) stating that my account was being suspended with immediate effect due to potential fraudulent activity. He went on to state - The Company will be refunding my invested seed funds in 3 stages, to be completed within fourteen (14) days after the date of this notice. This notice was dated 5th March 2019. I have a deep belief that this suspension was due to my request for the profits to be paid to me. I will await to see if by 19th March my seed funds are returned. If they are not my fears will have become reality. At which stage I will take enforcement action to obtain the profits I earned. I will keep you posted on the outcome. I could be wrong however and 4XFX could be legitimate and treat me as they should. However, I remain open until further time passes. Neil G Van Luven
What was your total amount?
How and when you deposited the money?

I have already been through this with 4xfx...I wish you good luck,if 4xfx cant pay me small amounts back,,you will never see your money again,
ps..don't hold your breath they have scammed you ,because they scammed me

Back