My funds are blocked by harrisforex.com broker

Gemboesh

Recruit
My funds are blocked

Best regards for the FPA admin

I also got scammed at the end of November 2021 knowing a Hong Kong girl named Winnie through the Tinder application. I was persuaded to learn gold forex so I could get rich quick. I was taught to install the MT 5 application and register on Harrisforex.com. and I transferred it via Indodax to deposit in USDT crypto and I started trading real money with real money for 2 weeks until I made a profit. quite a lot of profit. When I initially withdrew the funds there was no problem because the value was small, but in the 2nd week Winnie the Hong Kong girl helped add capital to my account for approximately 5000 us$ so that the capital would increase and the profit would increase. The winnie girl asked me to add more capital but I didn't respond, so when I wanted to withdraw 1500us$ my application was rejected. Through the incoming email I was given a whatsapp customer service number harrisforex.com. with the reason of violating the money laundering law because there was unknown money entering my account and I was required to pay a blocker of 1500us$ so that the block was opened and I could normally transact again. Is this correct according to the regulations?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-13-17-23-13-436_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-13-17-23-13-436_com.android.chrome.jpg
    576 KB · Views: 13
Dana saya diblokir oleh broker harrisforex.com

Salam untuk admin FPA dan salam untuk anggota FPA

Saya juga pernah ditipu di akhir November 2021 mengetahui seorang gadis Hong Kong bernama Winnie melalui aplikasi Tinder. Saya dibujuk untuk belajar forex emas agar saya bisa cepat kaya. Saya diajari menginstal aplikasi MT 5 dan mendaftar di Harrisforex.com. dan saya mentransfernya melalui Indodax untuk menyetor dalam crypto USDT dan saya mulai memperdagangkan uang nyata dengan mendapat uang selama 2 minggu sampai saya untung. keuntungan yang cukup banyak. Saat awal saya menarik dana tidak ada masalah karena nilainya kecil, namun di minggu ke-2 Winnie the hongkong girl membantu menambah modal ke rekening saya kurang lebih 5000 us$ agar modal bertambah dan laba bertambah. Gadis winnie meminta saya untuk menambahkan lebih banyak modal tetapi saya tidak menanggapi, jadi ketika saya ingin menarik 1500us$ aplikasi saya ditolak. Melalui email yang masuk saya diberikan nomor layanan pelanggan whatsapp harrisforex.com. dengan alasan akun saya membahayakan dan melanggar peraturan IFSC dan FCA tentang pencucian uang karena ada uang yang tidak boleh masuk ke akun saya dan saya diharuskan membayar pemblokiran sebesar 1500us$ agar blok dibuka dan saya bisa bertransaksi secara normal lagi. Apakah ini benar menurut peraturan?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-13-16-45-12-149_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-13-16-45-12-149_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2021-12-13-17-23-13-436_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-13-17-23-13-436_com.android.chrome.jpg
    576 KB · Views: 13
My funds are blocked

Best regards for the FPA admin

I also got scammed at the end of November 2021 knowing a Hong Kong girl named Winnie through the Tinder application. I was persuaded to learn gold forex so I could get rich quick. I was taught to install the MT 5 application and register on Harrisforex.com. and I transferred it via Indodax to deposit in USDT crypto and I started trading real money with real money for 2 weeks until I made a profit. quite a lot of profit. When I initially withdrew the funds there was no problem because the value was small, but in the 2nd week Winnie the Hong Kong girl helped add capital to my account for approximately 5000 us$ so that the capital would increase and the profit would increase. The winnie girl asked me to add more capital but I didn't respond, so when I wanted to withdraw 1500us$ my application was rejected. Through the incoming email I was given a whatsapp customer service number harrisforex.com. with the reason of violating the money laundering law because there was unknown money entering my account and I was required to pay a blocker of 1500us$ so that the block was opened and I could normally transact again. Is this correct according to the regulations?
Do not pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. Is the company below the one you are referring to?

1639446245297.png

I'm from Indonesia
File a complaint with your bank, the Indonesian Securities Commission and the FBI via IC3. If you need live support, the Global Anti-Scam Organization has live chat 24 hours a day to assist victims. Obrolan langsung memiliki staf pendukung yang berbicara bahasa Indonesia

(Internet Crime Complaint)

Last edited:
Dana saya diblokir oleh broker harrisforex.com

Salam untuk admin FPA dan salam untuk anggota FPA

Saya juga pernah ditipu di akhir November 2021 mengetahui seorang gadis Hong Kong bernama Winnie melalui aplikasi Tinder. Saya dibujuk untuk belajar forex emas agar saya bisa cepat kaya. Saya diajari menginstal aplikasi MT 5 dan mendaftar di Harrisforex.com. dan saya mentransfernya melalui Indodax untuk menyetor dalam crypto USDT dan saya mulai memperdagangkan uang nyata dengan mendapat uang selama 2 minggu sampai saya untung. keuntungan yang cukup banyak. Saat awal saya menarik dana tidak ada masalah karena nilainya kecil, namun di minggu ke-2 Winnie the hongkong girl membantu menambah modal ke rekening saya kurang lebih 5000 us$ agar modal bertambah dan laba bertambah. Gadis winnie meminta saya untuk menambahkan lebih banyak modal tetapi saya tidak menanggapi, jadi ketika saya ingin menarik 1500us$ aplikasi saya ditolak. Melalui email yang masuk saya diberikan nomor layanan pelanggan whatsapp harrisforex.com. dengan alasan akun saya membahayakan dan melanggar peraturan IFSC dan FCA tentang pencucian uang karena ada uang yang tidak boleh masuk ke akun saya dan saya diharuskan membayar pemblokiran sebesar 1500us$ agar blok dibuka dan saya bisa bertransaksi secara normal lagi. Apakah ini benar menurut peraturan?
Mas kok sama sih dengan cerita saya, apakah gadis itu memberikan informasi kita sell atau buy di jam sekian?? Dan pasti profit?

Betul mas. Dikasih jam yg sudah ditentukan dan memang benar2 untung dan saldo saya nambah cuma tidak bisa di ambil saldo saya. Mas e tinggal dmn?

Mas kok sama sih dengan cerita saya, apakah gadis itu memberikan informasi kita sell atau buy di jam sekian?? Dan pasti untung?
Pak bisa hubungi saya di ni wa REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: If you are a scam victim, posting your contact information is a fast way to meet dozens of Recovery Room Scammer.

A brand new member trying to give away or share contact information could be a Recovery Room Scammer. Read the Private Message from FPA Admin bot warning about members with very few posts trying to contact you.

Back