• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

MY GOD! Any decent forex brokers out there at all?

Hello Fxfrench,

I would very much like for you to be my IB, but the unfortunate fact is I am looking at the most convenient way to make deposit and withdrawal from my country (which frowns on Forex trading).
This “convenient” payment method is via “Top Up Cards” which are available here in my country that I can use to effect transactions through one of my local bank accounts.

The same reason goes for “Alpari UK” or, as a matter of fact, to any other brokers.

Thank you for suggestions.

alpari.ru is good one, has NDD ecn and pamms, people trade lots of money there
i deposited and withdrew many times, latvian bank wire, or possible NZ wire, longer, they are very ok
etoro.gif

A forex broker is a forex provider that you sign up with, in order to trade the forex market.

There are many forex brokers or providers, and unlike other types of trading, there is no one centralised market. Instead there are thousands of forex brokers, or market makers as they’re also called, who set their own currency prices and spreads.

But because the market is competitive, there’s usually not a large enough difference in prices and spreads between different brokers to practice arbitrage. But every forex broker is slightly different, and you should check that the broker that you’re looking at will give you a good deal.

When checking out a forex broker, look for these details:

1. Margin provided (usually 1-4%)

2. Their spreads for the currencies you’ll be trading (the EURUSD will usually be 3-4 pips)

3. Amount of funds required to start an account

4. Any fees for small trade sizes (many don’t charge fees for smaller trade sizes, but some do)

5. Any other fees (there will be rollover fees for positions held overnight with any provider, which are usually small, though the details of this fee can vary)

6. Whether the broker automatically closes your position if the position goes against you by the entire value of your account not used as margin for that trade (not that you’re likely to face this situation if you follow system rules, but just in case it does!)

7. What their charting package and forex trading platform is like

8. Whether the trading platform provide a demo account for you to practice on

9. How established the company is, and any problems within the company (of course this may be difficult to find out until after the event!)
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Back