MY GOLDEN SIGNALS AND RICHARD NEAL ARE SCAMMERS

OK, so its obvious fxmechanic that you want to perpetuate racial stereotypes instead of discuss and share information regarding trading. You make claims with no FACTS to back them up. You call me "Richard" when you could easily just message me privately and we could have done a video Skype or phone call or whatever and you could CLEARLY see that I am NOT Richard.

I stated my OPINION about Richard and his strategies. Some of it was good. Some of it was bad. ALL of it came from a positive and honest place. I don't do all the negative back and forth unproductive talking on the internet. So I will end this discussion with you here. I respectfully disagree with various aspects of your opinions here, but I am an American and I believe in free speech. You have the right to feel and say what you wish. I have a right to disagree. If we can't continue that conversation without it dissolving into unfounded statements and silly photoshopped images, there is no need for it to continue.

Anyone else that wishes to have healthy conversations about Nadex trading or the good and bad of Richard Neal's "Golden Signals" website, feel free to talk here or message me privately and we can communicate in any number of ways.

Btw there are plenty of inner city white youths that would still be the same, so why do you have to bring race into it dawg?! Not cool...

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA would like to remind all users that bringing race into the discussion is not conducive to civilized discussion of an issue. The FPA has seen major scams perpetrated by people of all races, religions, and ethnicities.

I completely agree with Dominus. Look, buying into any of the zillions of Fx systems and strategies on the market is a total "let the buyer beware" situation. That said, I have seen many of Neal's videos, and he may engage in puffery with his 90% win rate claim, BUT YOU STILL WON 70%+ OF YOUR TRADES. Do you know how hard it is to bat .730 on Nadex?? I would say Neal may be on to something. He wins 90% (or claims to win 90%) because he apparently knows the ins and outs of his system. His program is not for me, because from what I've seen I think his risk/reward is out of whack -- definitely not to my liking. But if he got you to a 73% win rate on demo with his program, you should be a) in profit, and b) a satisfied customer. Promising 90% wins and delivering 30% is a scam. Promising 90% and delivering 70% does not reach scam level.

As an aside, and as Dominus already explained, Nadex is a very difficult exchange to trade. If you are new to trading, STAY AWAY FROM NADEX! Indeed, Nadex is enticing to traders, especially novice traders, with its low barrier to entry ($100) and "limited risk" trades. But even learning Nadex on demo is difficult for novices. I know there is a ****-ton of Nadex systems and signals services, and girls and boys on Craigslist and Youtube promising you will make hundreds of dollars a day. You won't. You just will not. So get the cars and yachts and winter homes in Singapore out of your head. Do yourself a favor and learn to trade Forex on standard MT4 demo accounts. Learn and practice technical trading, managing risk, support and resistance levels, managing risk, use of indicators, managing risk, fundamentals/sentiment, and managing risk (notice a pattern here?). Seek out all the free advice and education available on this website (FPA) and elsewhere online. Once you are comfortable with how the markets move, how to set stops and manage risk, and how to trade bid/ask, only then should you try Nadex. Understanding and identifying strong S/R levels, and learning to limit your losses, is absolutely essential to success on Nadex. I state this from experience, as someone who did it the wrong way and lost a lot of money in the process. Just my 2 cents.

Fxmechanic, you OBVIOUSLY did not read my entire post, but you are like SO many other wanna be traders who would rather complain about somebody who "ripped you off" than actually LEARN how to trade! The truth can often be found in the middle of two opposing views and that is simply all that I explain. Richard is not everything he says he is. He's a nice guy who learned a thing or two about trading, doesn't have the complete picture, but yet put together a horrible website and some "trading" videos and calls himself an expert. People have fallen for it. The smart ones have figured out how to work around the short comings and the rest complain or just take it as a loss.

I LOVE learning about trading. It is my LIFE! It is a high no other drug can compare to. Don't get mad at me because I have an OPINION that is different than yours. Don't make dumb accusations with ZERO basis in fact. It will get you NO WHERE! If you guys are mad at Richard and he won't refund you any money, MAKE YOUTUBE VIDEOS ABOUT IT! It will hit him where it hurts. I've working in multiple law firms before. He has covered his bases and there is no legal avenue to take against him. That would just be dumb to go down that road, but some people have to learn the hard way. Instead, your energy and effort would be better served LEARNING HOW TO TRADE! Richard and his horribly designed website is not the only place in the world to learn Nadex.

Your "Undereducated inner city hustlers" comment said all there is to know about you. If he was white would you have said the same thing? Would a different skin color make you feel better? You guys STILL wouldn't know how to trade! Isn't that what's most important?!? Don't be one of those guys who just complains and says a bunch of dumb stuff on the internet. Engage in USEFUL conversations that will get you where you want to be in your life as a professional trader. I have used or purchased just about every method or system there is online and could write a review about dozens of them. If you wanted some advice, input, or anything about actually TRADING, that would be far more helpful to yourself and the many others here who want to join the 10% of us who actually make money in the markets! Again, if you or anyone else has questions or talk about different systems and strategies, I LOVE doing that and would welcome it! We could talk here, on the phone, video chat, it doesn't matter! Don't be like so many other traders, lose money, complain, make baseless accusations and then spend your money on another "get rich quick" trading system so you can do it all over again. You think I'm Richard? There's a little thing called "SKYPE" send me a private message and you can get my Skype ID and we can talk about whatever you like with regards to trading. Healthy, HELPFUL discussions are what will get all of us to our ultimate goals in this life. I'm here to help like SO many others have helped me. I share information in a healthy exchange. I don't teach and I don't take any money. If you STILL have a problem with THAT, there is no helping you or anyone who thinks like you. It's okay for us to disagree. We don't have to be disagreeable or make unfounded accusations. I wish you and everyone else here a blessed day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely agree with Dominus. Look, buying into any of the zillions of Fx systems and strategies on the market is a total "let the buyer beware" situation. That said, I have seen many of Neal's videos, and he may engage in puffery with his 90% win rate claim, BUT YOU STILL WON 70%+ OF YOUR TRADES. Do you know how hard it is to bat .730 on Nadex?? I would say Neal may be on to something. He wins 90% (or claims to win 90%) because he apparently knows the ins and outs of his system. His program is not for me, because from what I've seen I think his risk/reward is out of whack -- definitely not to my liking. But if he got you to a 73% win rate on demo with his program, you should be a) in profit, and b) a satisfied customer. Promising 90% wins and delivering 30% is a scam. Promising 90% and delivering 70% does not reach scam level.

As an aside, and as Dominus already explained, Nadex is a very difficult exchange to trade. If you are new to trading, STAY AWAY FROM NADEX! Indeed, Nadex is enticing to traders, especially novice traders, with its low barrier to entry ($100) and "limited risk" trades. But even learning Nadex on demo is difficult for novices. I know there is a ****-ton of Nadex systems and signals services, and girls and boys on Craigslist and Youtube promising you will make hundreds of dollars a day. You won't. You just will not. So get the cars and yachts and winter homes in Singapore out of your head. Do yourself a favor and learn to trade Forex on standard MT4 demo accounts. Learn and practice technical trading, managing risk, support and resistance levels, managing risk, use of indicators, managing risk, fundamentals/sentiment, and managing risk (notice a pattern here?). Seek out all the free advice and education available on this website (FPA) and elsewhere online. Once you are comfortable with how the markets move, how to set stops and manage risk, and how to trade bid/ask, only then should you try Nadex. Understanding and identifying strong S/R levels, and learning to limit your losses, is absolutely essential to success on Nadex. I state this from experience, as someone who did it the wrong way and lost a lot of money in the process. Just my 2 cents.

I think the problem many of his customers have is that while a 70%+ win rate SOUNDS good at first, you have to also look at the risk / reward ratio. For many of his strategies you are risking $70 - $80 per contract to make $20 - $30 profit. With that win rate and risk / reward ratio, you are barely breaking even. If you catch a bad streak, then you could even end up LOSING money. So I totally understand their concerns.

To me its obvious Richard has a lot to learn about Nadex, but he IS on to something. I've done very well with his systems after I fixed the problems. I've freely explained some of the things I've done to improve my win % and profits to people who have contacted me privately here and elsewhere, but the REAL problem is that when you have a great Nadex strategy with strict rules you can't sell that to the general public because you will have too many people competing with you over the same bid and offer prices on the same strike prices. If this was the stock market, it wouldn't be a problem due to volume, but on Nadex, all of Richards customers can't target the same bid / offer prices and strikes because many of those working orders would not get filled. The volume just is not there. Richard gives you a range of insurance you should get on a trade and a range of profits you should target on a trade, that way, everyone is not targeting the exact same contracts and prices, but yet in many of his videos, he's not even following the rules he sends to his customers. He has some videos with a GREAT R/R ratio, but those opportunities RARELY come around. He also has some videos where if he trades like that consistently he would LOSE money. Again, as a potential customer you would never know that until its too late. While I am very happy with his products, its only because I figured out how to make them work extremely well for me. There are opportunities available with his trading strategies (once they are fixed) that are HUGE! However, I would never recommend his products to anyone else. They are incomplete and his customer service leaves much to be desired.

On another note, I disagree with svolpe30 as I believe Nadex is a better market for beginners than Forex, but this is more opinion than actual fact. Both of us could be right. It really depends on what someone is more comfortable with and they put the time in to learn. Money could be made consistently in with Nadex AND Forex. There is no one way to make money in the financial markets. I tell people all the time, treat this as serious as a college education and not like the "get rich quick schemes" many people online try to sell you. You will be just fine. I make several hundred dollars a day and sometimes several thousand, trading on Nadex. I've only had 6 losing days all year, but just like svolpe30 and many others, I lost THOUSANDS when I first started and learned the hard way. Thanks to groups of traders online like the ones found here, and local trading groups, I've been able to turn that around and I hope I can play a small role in inspiring someone else to do the same.

You are all fakes, as a real trader listening to all you kids with your fake figures designed to promote this scam is a bit much. You are "PRETENDERS" Also Nadex sucks most traders don't use it because it is far too complex for the average trader, so seriously? But that is not the point, the point is Richard Neal and scammers like him with their demo accounts and lies belong in prison as they are just stealing clients money with their fake signals that they won't even refund because they know it is a scam not worth crap, they just hope you don't find out or complain lol. If you were ripped off by this low IQ con man who would tell you things like above with inspirational bs stories, then complain to the SEC/Police. He is in the U.S. and they take people like this more seriously in bringing them to justice!

You are all fakes, as a real trader listening to all you kids with your fake figures designed to promote this scam is a bit much. You are "PRETENDERS" Also Nadex sucks most traders don't use it because it is far too complex for the average trader, so seriously? But that is not the point, the point is Richard Neal and scammers like him with their demo accounts and lies belong in prison as they are just stealing clients money with their fake signals that they won't even refund because they know it is a scam not worth crap, they just hope you don't find out or complain lol. If you were ripped off by this low IQ con man who would tell you things like above with inspirational bs stories, then complain to the SEC/Police. He is in the U.S. and they take people like this more seriously in bringing them to justice!

Ok.

Well today I was going through various youtube channels to get a better understanding on how the NADEX platform works. Richard was one of the youtuber I came across. He had some good content or at least it appear that way. I am all to familiar with the various methods of deception with the FOREX market gurus so I was kind of eerie if I would come across the same in NADEX. However its easier to tell when a person is on demo in NADEX versus a Forex platform MT4. I was wondering why in majority of the videos I review of Richard, he had the header conceal from view. I saw the trader above advised that Richard has taken on a small position but on the other videos his positions were more aggressive, hmmmm, I wonder, why. I guess it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. If the trader a few comments above said he had to tweak Richard's strategy to make it work then isn't it safe to say that the strategy as it is taught by its developer not an effective strategy especially to someone who is new to this market. I find it kind of deceiving to be honest. I know many will not take the time to research Richard or his company but I am glad I dug into finding out more of him before throwing out unnecessary money. Thank you to the person who brought this to light. I hope others do a thorough research as well before investing in others.

It is a simple format the scammers use, they use demo accounts and only show when they win and all they have to do is open a new one to keep the scam alive when it is done. Richard Neal is no more a real trader then the fake demo accounts he uses in his video. He is a marketer telling you lies in order to con you out of what he charges for his fake courses imo. I would avoid scammers like this who waste both your time and money.

new video, pretty funny, he addresses his haters, lol

its funny, at one point he reached for something and was opening something, i thought he was going to show some kind of proof like trading history or something, but instead he pulled out a boxing glove *shrug*

how about you turn on comments for ur videos buddy?

BUT YOU STILL WON 70%+ OF YOUR TRADES. Do you know how hard it is to bat .730 on Nadex?? I would say Neal may be on to something. He wins 90% (or claims to win 90%) because he apparently knows the ins and outs of his system. His program is not for me, because from what I've seen I think his risk/reward is out of whack -- definitely not to my liking. But if he got you to a 73% win rate on demo with his program, you should be a) in profit, and b) a satisfied customer. Promising 90% wins and delivering 30% is a scam. Promising 90% and delivering 70% does not reach scam level.

its not hard to win 70% of your trades on nadex, im sorry but your post shows that you have a severe lack of understanding when it comes to risk/reward and money management overall, i trade forex for quite awhile now and am profitable, yet my winning % is only around 45-55% how is that possible? money management, neals strategy are mostly risking way more than he wins, if you are risking double or triple (which he does) to get 1, that means you HAVE to win 75% or more always, based on his trading from the videos his strategy money management wise sucks, he never goes over any TA or anything else for that matter in any of his videos, he doesnt trade.

to dominus or whoever it was that was saying they bought his strategy and it worked after he changed a ton of stuff, that means its not a working strategy, anyone can post some basic BS about a strategy and after yoyu alter it like crazy have it work a bit, the guy is a scammer

Back