My HFX Problem

turki

Private
Hi My Name is Turki Alayyash and this is my encounter with this company:

My beginning with the company(HFX) was with one of the swindlers when I found an advertisement of the company. I registered and received a call from a person named (Bassam Abdul Karim). Of course, this quorum left the company and moved to a similar company. HFX tried convincing me to deposit, i was hesitatnt, but after too many calls i got convinced and deposited 10,000 USD. I continued to trade with the company for about 18 months, my balance was increasing and decreasing and stable once i stop trading because I got busy with other matters. They also disappeared for months ,suddenly Bassam disappeared and i started dealing with a women named (Haifa Mansour) and (Shadli onalla - shadly@hfx.com ). Prior to the earlier two, i dealt for a brief period with (Marwan) and (Nour Azmi). Suddenly, Shadly and Haifa disappeared and no longer respond to emails and calls. (Fahad abdulla - faheda@hfx.com) pops into the scene which later i found that his original name is (Essam Abdulla) and has changed his name to Fahed after his scams were known to the investment community. He started insisting that i deposit more money, at least increase the balance to 20,000 USD. After many calls and emails, i deposited 10,000 USD and totalling a balance of 21,000 USD. During the period of a month, fahed only opened 2 contracts and made me a profit of 4000 USD. I sent an email to him requesting a callback and questioned his promise of doubling my money. He called me back and again asked for a larger deposit, during which he started opening more contracts that were totally against the market. Trusting his judgement, i looked at my balance after some time, shocked to see that the 25K USD have evaporated to 1400 USD!!
Again, sent an email to him and swiftly received a call back from fahad. Interestingly, he was questioning why did i open short contracts!! i responded that i never opened any contracts!!
He tried to calm me down, and promised that he will make it up to me if i deposit another 100,000USD!! which i refused because i just don't have access to this amount.

To avoid the shock and devastation i was in . I started trying to remedy what can be remedied and opened new contracts raising my balance to 3,500 USD . I again started emailing Fahed and a week later , i receive a call from him asking for …….MORE MONEY and that the US elections are coming , hence huge profit can be made!!.

I started working on my own for 4 days trying without luck while emailing and calling Fahed , again without a response. My balance became 0 USD and suddenly i receive a call from him, telling me that he is extremely sorry and if I'm interested in a new deposit!!!
This is my story with HFX.com !!!

This company is A FRAUD, A SCAM NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THEM!!!!!!!

thanks

Turki

Let me get this straight. If a company calls you enough times, you'll deposit $10k. After encountering some questionable practices, you then give in and deposit $10k more.

First, whatever you do, don't deposit 1 cent with the company.

Second, contact the bank you made the deposit from as well as your local police. Ask about filing internet-based financial fraud charges.

Third, file a complaint here: econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Econsumer won't directly help get your money back, but does share a database of complaints with many countries. Your complaint could be the one that finally gets a regulator or police agency that last piece of evidence needed to take action.

Fourth, invite HFX to come and discuss what happened to you in this thread.

This company was stolen from me $ 22 thousand dollars, and many of their victims and account managers of Palestinian nationality

And remember the names of account managers where 1 - Fahd Abdullah Al 2 - Bassam Abdelkarim 3 - Haifa Mansour 4 - Chadli Aoun God

I have found that these working fictitious names for the practice of fraud and do not have only false promises

The company has a Web site www.hfx.com I have caused the company's debts due to fraud operation

Who has the solution to my problem, hoping it e email alshareef1978@hotmail.com

My beginning with the company(HFX) was with one of the swindlers when I found an advertisement of the company. I registered and received a call from a person named (Bassam Abdul Karim). Of course, this quorum left the company and moved to a similar company. HFX tried convincing me to deposit, i was hesitatnt, but after too many calls i got convinced and deposited 10,000 USD. I continued to trade with the company for about 18 months, my balance was increasing and decreasing and stable once i stop trading because I got busy with other matters. They also disappeared for months ,suddenly Bassam disappeared and i started dealing with a women named (Haifa Mansour) and (Shadli onalla - shadly@hfx.com ). Prior to the earlier two, i dealt for a brief period with (Marwan) and (Nour Azmi). Suddenly, Shadly and Haifa disappeared and no longer respond to emails and calls. (Fahad abdulla - faheda@hfx.com) pops into the scene which later i found that his original name is (Essam Abdulla) and has changed his name to Fahed after his scams were known to the investment community. He started insisting that i deposit more money, at least increase the balance to 20,000 USD. After many calls and emails, i deposited 10,000 USD and totalling a balance of 21,000 USD. During the period of a month, fahed only opened 2 contracts and made me a profit of 4000 USD. I sent an email to him requesting a callback and questioned his promise of doubling my money. He called me back and again asked for a larger deposit, during which he started opening more contracts that were totally against the market. Trusting his judgement, i looked at my balance after some time, shocked to see that the 25K USD have evaporated to 1400 USD!!
Again, sent an email to him and swiftly received a call back from fahad. Interestingly, he was questioning why did i open short contracts!! i responded that i never opened any contracts!!
He tried to calm me down, and promised that he will make it up to me if i deposit another 100,000USD!! which i refused because i just don't have access to this amount.

To avoid the shock and devastation i was in . I started trying to remedy what can be remedied and opened new contracts raising my balance to 3,500 USD . I again started emailing Fahed and a week later , i receive a call from him asking for …….MORE MONEY and that the US elections are coming , hence huge profit can be made!!.

I started working on my own for 4 days trying without luck while emailing and calling Fahed , again without a response. My balance became 0 USD and suddenly i receive a call from him, telling me that he is extremely sorry and if I'm interested in a new deposit!!!
This is my story with HFX.com !!!

This company is A FRAUD, A SCAM NEVER EVER DEAL WITH THEM!!!!!!!

Let me get this straight. If a company calls you enough times, you'll deposit $10k. After encountering some questionable practices, you then give in and deposit $10k more.

First, whatever you do, don't deposit 1 cent with the company.

Second, contact the bank you made the deposit from as well as your local police. Ask about filing internet-based financial fraud charges.

Third, file a complaint here: econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Econsumer won't directly help get your money back, but does share a database of complaints with many countries. Your complaint could be the one that finally gets a regulator or police agency that last piece of evidence needed to take action.

Fourth, invite HFX to come and discuss what happened to you in this thread.

This company victims very much as Srko he me 22 thousand dollars that can bring me my money I promise him half the amount

11 thousand dollars and this Emily alshareef1978@hotmail.com

We have already dealing with such stories regarding this company.
First of all all how about you drop a review in their review page? HFX | Adporto Limited | HFX.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
How did you deposit your money? a credit card or a wire transfer?
finally I suggest you read this thread it's a person who I believe will get his money back: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/25320-www-hfx-com.html

Hi Eddiger,

Turki has contacted me. He asked me to help him in this too as his english isnt that good.
He supplied me with the wire transfers he made to HFX.(attached)Screen Shot 2013-07-01 at 9.10.19 AM.png
Turki is worried that since it has been a while and it is a wire transfer that he will never get his money back.

what i have did so far is contact a cousin of mine in Dubai. He is investigating the existence of HFX in Dubai too as well as contacting the Interpol.

Thanks

Najeeb

With the wire transfer it's harder to get the money back. I suggest the following:

1. Contact your bank and ask about the possibility of chargeback.
2. Make a complaint through the regulators (FCA and Cysec as you did) with the same complaint as yours.
3. contact the Israeli Cyber police and econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.
4. write in every Arabic forum his story- make their life hard!

You can ask turki to update me, and then we will see.

Back