My Last Thread has been deleted from Scam folder about YTFX... WHY ?

FxMaster

Colonel
I have posted one Thread with details how to get back money from YTFX but unfortunately that thread has been deleted, Mod... can you please give me reason why it has been deleted ?

Someone have already decided to hack my FPA account in the past and to delete posts I have with their information... who knows...

I started another one before 2 days or so, Its called good news for YTFX victims, and submitted guidelines how to get back money from YTFX. That thread has been deleted without any reason.

Salim,

You started a new thread in Scam Alerts just to point to an existing thread in Scam Alerts. There is no purpose to having a thread inside a folder just to point to another thread inside the same folder. That only pushes the original thread farther down the list. That is why the thread was deleted.

If you want to promote the thread about lawyers helping people having problems with YouTradeFx, post that in threads where people have problems. You can also post a link to it in the thread about YouTradeFx that's currently stickied at the top here in Scam Alerts.

Salim,

You started a new thread in Scam Alerts just to point to an existing thread in Scam Alerts. There is no purpose to having a thread inside a folder just to point to another thread inside the same folder. That only pushes the original thread farther down the list. That is why the thread was deleted.

If you want to promote the thread about lawyers helping people having problems with YouTradeFx, post that in threads where people have problems. You can also post a link to it in the thread about YouTradeFx that's currently stickied at the top here in Scam Alerts.

Thanks for your kind clarification BUT you should sent one email regarding deleted thread to my email with reason. Anyways thanks again to clarify it.

Back