My name is Leon.

I think I was one of the only people in my group who loved lockdown. While they were moaning, I was glued to my screen and learned a lot about trading without social pressures of going out and peeing it up the wall haha.

I think I was one of the only people in my group who loved lockdown. While they were moaning, I was glued to my screen and learned a lot about trading without social pressures of going out and peeing it up the wall haha.
Good for you, this is a great way to use the extra time. I understand that lockdown has been devastating for many people mentally, especially for those who lost their jobs, but I have a hard time understanding people who got very bored in lockdown - within or outside of trading, there are always things to learn and work on.

Good for you, this is a great way to use the extra time. I understand that lockdown has been devastating for many people mentally, especially for those who lost their jobs, but I have a hard time understanding people who got very bored in lockdown - within or outside of trading, there are always things to learn and work on.
Yeah I completely understand how people would be devastated, especially small/medium business owners.....

Back