My name is Leon.

Hello I'm Leon and I have been interested in forex for a few years and have also been learning how to trade. Hope everybody in lockdown is learning new skills
welocome ! i like to try new strategies. definitely seeing lockdown as an opportunity to try new things and backtest :)

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hello I'm Leon and I have been interested in forex for a few years and have also been learning how to trade. Hope everybody in lockdown is learning new skills
Welcome to FPA Leon,

As you are interested to learn Forex, I would strongly suggest you to go through my below suggestions.
Take a look at this link Forex MilitarySchool and start your Forex Journey (improve Forex knowledge)

There are a few articles written by Pharaoh on some subjects you might find useful (broker selection, avoiding scams, etc.). You'll find most of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/r/author/8/pharaoh-financial-blog

Use below link to contact fpa if you have any questions.
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/FPA-FAQ-and-Knowledge-Base-TOC/

And, if you got any question then feel free to write here. We are more than happy to assist our members.
Have a great day :)

pezz55

Sergeant
good luck on you trading journey leon and with a good team and mentor you will do well!

Chidiroglou

Private
[QUOTE = "LeonRocky, Post: 367940, Mitglied: 221468"]
Hallo, ich bin Leon und ich interessiere mich seit einigen Jahren für Forex und habe auch gelernt, wie man handelt. Hoffe, jeder in Lockdown lernt neue Fähigkeiten
[/ZITAT]
[QUOTE = "LeonRocky, Post: 367940, Mitglied: 221468"]
Hallo, ich bin Leon und ich interessiere mich seit einigen Jahren für Forex und habe auch gelernt, wie man handelt. Hoffe, jeder in Lockdown lernt neue Fähigkeiten
[/ZITAT]
Willkommen im Forum Leon

jim67

Private, 1st Class
Welcome Leon how are you finding your way around? have you looked at the education section of FPA so much good stuff there