My name is Leon.

Welcome Leon! People ought to have made use of the extra time where they can. About the only positive to be drawn from it all! Hope you are safe and well. How have you been getting on with your trading education?

How is it going my mate Seb. Going really well just after a cheap laptop so I can start looking at the charts better

I'm good mate! Yeah preferably better if you can use something a bit bigger than a phone for chart analysis. Long as it can run your MT4 ok and be connected to the internet you're solid I think. No need for anything too fancy to get going

Hello I'm Leon and I have been interested in forex for a few years and have also been learning how to trade. Hope everybody in lockdown is learning new skills
Lock down has been a positive experience for my trading! Time and focus like never before

Hey, Leon! It's great that you learn something new at quarantine. As they say, it's never too late, is it? Keep up the good work. If you're not good at learning, I know that some forums and brokers offer their free training to some basic things. You can find more about training online. It's also a good idea to create a demo account. Usually it is also free and helps a lot in learning the basics. So if you're interested, just google all this stuff. If you have any questions, don't think twice before you post to the forum. Show them all!

Back