My name is Leon.

Lockdown was an opportunity to do more for me so I did. Had to make some good of the crap situation.

Welcome to FPA Leon And I hope you have a good time. This is a very good place to learn about forex through the forums. When you get to see other peoples opinions you also get a chance to come up with your own opinions. Still you will need to gather knowledge from other courses and a trading course is a good option.

It is good to meet you Leon. If you want to have a very good time learning forex and later on trading then you have to use this forum to your best. There are so many things that you can learn by reading the new threads advising the old ones. Everyone has something that they have to share with the others.

Hello I'm Leon and I have been interested in forex for a few years and have also been learning how to trade. Hope everybody in lockdown is learning new skills
Hi Leon, I have done the same as you, I have been using lockdown to learn forex trading. How are you getting on with it? Have you gone live yet?

Back