My name is Leon.

Hello I'm Leon and I have been interested in forex for a few years and have also been learning how to trade. Hope everybody in lockdown is learning new skills
Lock down was certainly advantageous to myself, although not for many others i know. The additional time really gave me focus and enabled to prioritise my learning and practice.

Hello Leon, I am also someone who has used the lockdown to learn a new skill. I have been trading for just over 12 months now, only 6 months on a live account. I have found it hard at times but it is going well overall. How are you finding the markets atm? It seems to go a little crazy at times.

Hi Leon I myself am getting back into trading after a brief spell 2 years ago .
My problem is coming off demo !! One the emotions come in from live trading I start to doubt my analysis

Lock down was certainly advantageous to myself, although not for many others i know. The additional time really gave me focus and enabled to prioritise my learning and practice.
It's a really good thing that you use this extra time to learn something new! These times are unfortunate but we can get something out of the situation if we use it as an opportunity to learn.

Back