my personal trade journal

tmartin

Recruit
Starting from October 19th i shall post my daily trades in real time as i place it in my account.This is supposed to be my trading journal and not an invitation to follow my trading decisions in your live account.

Starting from October 19th i shall post my daily trades in real time as i place it in my account.This is supposed to be my trading journal and not an invitation to follow my trading decisions in your live account.

I have thought about it too, but firstly I try (I'll come back to that) and trade the Power Break system so you should all be able to work out my trades for yourselves fairly easily now I've told you that, and secondly I probably cannot be counted upon to post them each time simply because I will forget or be doing something else at the same time. (I am supposed to be re-laying the paving slabs in our front path at present). The third reason is discipline or rather lack of it which has so far cost me a lot of pips, hence my remark about "trying" to trade the PB system, had I adhered to it and left it alone today I would be 80 pips better off plus the 66 negative pips I actually lost by interfering, so 146 pips it cost me today. Fortunately I was able to leave the Yen alone and am now 90pips up on my short.

my trading journal

sorry guys i have been pretty busy with a project for the past week and i have not been able to place any intra day trade .so you can understand why i have not been updating my journals.

Because of my busy schedule i shall only record my position and swing trades for the time being ,of course still in real time as i place them immediately

Back