My PipBoxer Trades Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Good NFP Day

The NFP report created a volatile market today. The overall result was good for us. We made about $250.00 this morning and our balance has approached $8000.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information.

There are currently two trades open: a long EURUSD and a short USDCAD. They are currently in the neighbourhood of breakeven.

These are live trades with real money.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

PipBoxer Live Trades Update

The market is currently calm. We have 4 trades open from Friday. The open profit is about $10.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information.

I wish you all a profitable week ahead.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

PipBoxer opened a long AUDUSD trade a few minutes ago. All open trades from yesterday are still open. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information. The open profit is currently about $70.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

The open loss caused ITM to close open trades. We lost 5%. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information. PipBoxer has opened two new trades right after this incident: a short USDCHF and along USDCAD.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

PipBoxer has opened three short trades this morning on EURUSD, GBPUSD, and EURGBP. The open profit is currently well above $250.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for the newest statement.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

Another Victory for PipBoxer

The open profit reached 8% profit cap and therefore ITM (http://www.pbhelp.com/itm) closed all open trades. It actually failed to close one of them and I closed it manually when I saw the error message. Anyway the account balance has grown significantly - about $550.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back