My PipBoxer Trades Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.
PipBoxer Live Trades Update

PipBoxer has opened five new trades after last night victory: a long USDCHF and 4 shorts on AUDUSD, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, and EURGBP. The current float is positive and in the neighbourhood of $6.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for the newest statement.

These are live trades with real money.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

Two of the trades - a long USDCHF and a short GBPUSD - closed and made a total of more than $40.00. The float is currently negative. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

PipBoxer has opened three short trades on Yen pairs (GBPJPY, EURJPY, and AUDJPY). The float is positive. The open profit is currently about $30.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for the newest statement.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

A Glitch and a Positive Result

I just noticed that ITM (MQL4 Training Global Tour) closed all our open trades. We made a profit about $450.00. However, the ITM activation was due to a mistake in entering the input data. For the second time in the past few months the "profit_cap" had set to 5% by mistake and therefore resulted in closing all open trades. Although this resulted in more profit I have to set some procedures to avoid such mistakes in the future.

Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for the newest report.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

PipBoxer has opened three new trades: a short GBPUSD, a long USDCHF, and a long EURGBP trade. The open loss is currently about $110.00. Visit PipBoxer V2 Live Statement - Al Parsai for more information.

Good Luck,
Al Parsai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back