1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My problem with Algotechs and BeAlgo

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ayoafenks, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Alan74

Alan74 Recruit

Same issue

2. Alan74

Alan74 Recruit

Same Issue - 2 years of profit wiped out in a single day, telephone music, no reply to emails etc.

3. primusSux

primusSux Recruit

Just want to add my voice to the chorus of the scammed. I invested back in Q3 of 2018 and they evaporated all of my account holdings in 36 hours. Same as everyone else is saying, they opened huge losing trades and tried to blame it on some trading bot BS. They emptied my account through terrible trades on April 7th which is different from the day many others claim they got wiped out so I speculate that they are a straight up scam and this isn't some technical glitch. Those responsible need to go to prison for blatant fraud. They tried to get more money out of me but it was clear to me at that point that they were just a scam. If there is anything I can do aside from fill out the whistleblower form someone attached, please reach out to me.

Jugendbuch likes this.
  4. Retpc57

Retpc57 Recruit

have you tried PAYBACK-ltd ?

5. Bimala14

Bimala14 Recruit

legal action is required. I have reported my experienxe to a Dutch fraude registration autority. It is difficult because there is no adress( at least in my knowledge) where they are registrated.