My problem with Algotechs and BeAlgo

Same Issue - 2 years of profit wiped out in a single day, telephone music, no reply to emails etc.

Just want to add my voice to the chorus of the scammed. I invested back in Q3 of 2018 and they evaporated all of my account holdings in 36 hours. Same as everyone else is saying, they opened huge losing trades and tried to blame it on some trading bot BS. They emptied my account through terrible trades on April 7th which is different from the day many others claim they got wiped out so I speculate that they are a straight up scam and this isn't some technical glitch. Those responsible need to go to prison for blatant fraud. They tried to get more money out of me but it was clear to me at that point that they were just a scam. If there is anything I can do aside from fill out the whistleblower form someone attached, please reach out to me.

legal action is required. I have reported my experienxe to a Dutch fraude registration autority. It is difficult because there is no adress( at least in my knowledge) where they are registrated.

have you tried PAYBACK-ltd ?
Payback Ltd charge you by Visa so if they do not produce what they promise then you can ask for a chargeback from Visa. I read their contract and return of funds are not a guaranteed and they do have a clause that if they cannot get you money back the 1950USD FEE is not refunded. 1950 USD was for 20,000 I lost However the contract is null and void if they are found fraudulent. Hence If they disappear with your money paid by Visa, Visa deems that money paid with no services rendered can be charged back from their visa accounts after 45 days of no reply. When asked what kind of success rate do they have, theyclaim close to 100% but they cannot put that in writing because sometimes there are failures. They claim to work wth the Israel Army and government using tracing software development to find the IPO addresses on payment networks. They say a huge majority of scammers come from Israel but use Eastern Europian and ex Soviet countries to funnel their money back to Israel. These Israelis are making huge profits at scamming but not claiming it on their income taxes. If the Israel army finds them the seized money goes to those scammed or to income tax dept. payback claims they pay for use of the costly army’s system hence the need to have an upfront fee but they take a much lower 7 % fee on your winnings when 20-33% is the normal, where as the army is more interested in making sure their taxes are collect for the government and you get what is left of the class action suit to follow. Payback Ltd. instead confront these individuals personally and bargain to have the scammer refund your money directly to you and leave it to the army to take the government share after scammed persons have their money-refunded.
This is their spiel anyway.I decided to try them and if they disappeared I will claim a chargeback as fraud in 45 days.payback has 30 days to find your money. If they show proof of spending the1950USD WITH INVOICES from the Israeli army then you are out of luck if they don’t find your scammed money. Check and see if they can trace transactions through other payment companies other than Visa or MasterCard. I will keep you informed of my success

Payback Ltd charge you by Visa so if they do not produce what they promise then you can ask for a chargeback from Visa. I read their contract and return of funds are not a guaranteed and they do have a clause that if they cannot get you money back the 1950USD FEE is not refunded. 1950 USD was for 20,000 I lost However the contract is null and void if they are found fraudulent. Hence If they disappear with your money paid by Visa, Visa deems that money paid with no services rendered can be charged back from their visa accounts after 45 days of no reply. When asked what kind of success rate do they have, theyclaim close to 100% but they cannot put that in writing because sometimes there are failures. They claim to work wth the Israel Army and government using tracing software development to find the IPO addresses on payment networks. They say a huge majority of scammers come from Israel but use Eastern Europian and ex Soviet countries to funnel their money back to Israel. These Israelis are making huge profits at scamming but not claiming it on their income taxes. If the Israel army finds them the seized money goes to those scammed or to income tax dept. payback claims they pay for use of the costly army’s system hence the need to have an upfront fee but they take a much lower 7 % fee on your winnings when 20-33% is the normal, where as the army is more interested in making sure their taxes are collect for the government and you get what is left of the class action suit to follow. Payback Ltd. instead confront these individuals personally and bargain to have the scammer refund your money directly to you and leave it to the army to take the government share after scammed persons have their money-refunded.
This is their spiel anyway.I decided to try them and if they disappeared I will claim a chargeback as fraud in 45 days.payback has 30 days to find your money. If they show proof of spending the1950USD WITH INVOICES from the Israeli army then you are out of luck if they don’t find your scammed money. Check and see if they can trace transactions through other payment companies other than Visa or MasterCard. I will keep you informed of my success
Hi Thomas, what is the experience here? Did you get your funds back?

Back