My problem with BTFX scammers

moshafx

Private
Dear guys,

Be aware from BTFX, I asked for a first withdrawal on 19 of April of 1000 euro (I deposited in February 3000 euro) and I received it on 9 of May, after I sent them different emails, they admited they commited a mistake when sending the bank transfer because they didn't input the correct account no. (I think that was the first lie).
After that here is the saga:

1) I asked for a new withdrawal on 4 of May, they removed it from the mt4 on 6 of May at they claim they sent the money but I didn't receive it yet (their bank is Malta, mine is in Malta as well).

2) I contacted Valentin on skype asking for the receipt of the bank wire, he suggested me to contact the finance team, I did that on the 6 of May but didn't receive any reply to my email.

3) I contacted again him few days ago on skype and after saying he is not the one in charge to send the receipts he blocked me on skype.

4) Yesterday he told that within this morning I should receive the receipt, unfortunately he disappeared.

Avoid opening account with this broker!
I'm going to open a complain to the regulator right now.

How did you deposit? If by bank card, your your card's issuing bank immediately. Explain the situation and ask about a chargeback. Tell them the reason is that the broker is not fulfilling the promised services of withdrawal.

If you bank rejects this, you can ask for assistance from a company like WinChargeback.com. I'm waiting to see details, but I have heard that they can sometimes even get back money that was sent by bank wire.

I'd like to see what they reply over here or what's the regulator's answer before paying someone to get my money back honestly.

Make sure to get in touch with the regulator soon. Attempts to recover transferred money have time limits.

I did that too and I got the money but not because of the regulator, I think it's because Mark Busuttil (who strangely works for btfx and David Griscti & Associates) took my situation on hand and processed my withdrawal. I'll ask now for the rest of the funds (the profits basically) and we'll see what happens.

Back