• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem My problem with CoreaXe.xyz (formerly SGXClubs.com)

I am having an issue with a company
Guys, I, myself is a victim of this deceptive money making scam involving cryptocurrency.

I have read all your reviews but too late. We all had the same experience. Same same everything.
How can I contact all of you?
Let me know guys if you are interested. We have been creating a group so we can join force to take this Scam company down.
Currently, we are 4 in the group. 2 from PH, 1 from ID and 1 from Germany.

Locally, we have done all the report and complaints to the authorities, but since this one is an international scam- we need more help.

Hope you guys can cooperate.

@Bluerose07 from Vietnam
@Tinaa from Vietnam
@StupidGirl2021 from the Philippines
@living_present_eccy from the Philippines
@IW880000 from Indonesia
@Mary from the Philippines
@jeremiahnguyen from Vietnam
@ayu812 from Vietnam
@yzun89 from Indonesia
@MegaMicro from Indonesia

Guys, I am still doing my best to recover the money lost. I would like to cooperate with you, in case you are still not giving up.

Same as MegaMicro (who apparently is a guest only) , I did trace all the movements in the wallets thru etherscan. I was able to see various wallets/ addresses they are using to fund each and every address. I noticed they have 4 addresses they use as their main funding account. It keeps on increasing every second, every minute- most likely from the other victims.

I was able to match this address, which MegaMicro also mentioned in his/her review
0xe6ac49c13e884562804dff5713daf303f6736f8c
I saw a total of $487,000 funds in to this wallet as of yesterday.

Also, yesterday, after checking the wallets and all the funds flow, I found out that our SGX address in the app, which I thought was (as it is supposed to be) unique per wallet, but it is not.
Since this is a scam, they configured the address same as their “main” address to which they would like to gather and collect ALL our money. Probably most of our addresses in SGX are all the same.

I knew about this because I compared my wallet movement in the SGX app vs what was shown in the etherscan— which are totally different.
There were various movements in this “fake” address and most transactions are incoming/ funds in.

I have filed locally as well, they don’t seem to take my complaint seriously. They even mentioned that this case is almost impossible to resolve. They said, not much people are sending them this kind of complaint , and that I was the first one they heard about it.

I haven’t heard from the International law enforcement authorities but I have filed complaint in FTC, econsumer.gov, interpol, SGX (legal entity), Binance.

Apparently, I have been searching how to contact Chinese Police. I can’t seem to reach the contacts found in the internet.

Guys, kindly reply here if you still have the will to take these scammers and company down.
As for me, I badly want to recover the huge money lost, with all my might. Let’s help each other, please.

Hoping to hear from all of you guys. Thanks

@Bluerose07 from Vietnam
@Tinaa from Vietnam
@IW880000 from Indonesia
@ayu812 from Vietnam
@yzun89 from Indonesia

Guys, I am still doing my best to recover the money lost. I would like to cooperate with you, in case you are still not giving up.

Same as MegaMicro (who apparently is a guest only) , I did trace all the movements in the wallets thru etherscan. I was able to see various wallets/ addresses they are using to fund each and every address. I noticed they have 4 addresses they use as their main funding account. It keeps on increasing every second, every minute- most likely from the other victims.

I was able to match this address, which MegaMicro also mentioned in his/her review

Also, yesterday, after checking the wallets and all the funds flow, I found out that our SGX address in the app, which I thought was (as it is supposed to be) unique per wallet, but it is not.
Since this is a scam, they configured the address same as their “main” address to which they would like to gather and collect ALL our money. Probably most of our addresses in SGX are all the same.

I knew about this because I compared my wallet movement in the SGX app vs what was shown in the etherscan— which are totally different.
There were various movements in this “fake” address and most transactions are incoming/ funds in.

I have filed locally as well, they don’t seem to take my complaint seriously. They even mentioned that this case is almost impossible to resolve. They said, not much people are sending them this kind of complaint , and that I was the first one they heard about it.

I haven’t heard from the International law enforcement authorities but I have filed complaint in FTC, econsumer.gov, interpol, SGX (legal entity), Binance.

Apparently, I have been searching how to contact Chinese Police. I can’t seem to reach the contacts found in the internet.

Guys, kindly reply here if you still have the will to take these scammers and company down.
As for me, I badly want to recover the huge money lost, with all my might. Let’s help each other, please.

This website was setup in December 2020 (2 months old) with an IP of 34.98.99.30. There are three other websites that share this same IP.

1614126061231.png

1614126095539.png

Shares same IP
1614126152459.png

@Bluerose07 from Vietnam
@Tinaa from Vietnam
@IW880000 from Indonesia
@ayu812 from Vietnam
@yzun89 from Indonesia

Hi Jasmine, I am not sure you are still active in this forum. But I am interested to join as I am also being scammed. I really can't believe it and I am going to do a video to help ladies like us.

Worst is I am a single mother and I got scammed 2x because this person have showed me that his money got taken out and I trusted them as he also out in money with hi Binance.

I just want to get the website blocked . The Website was https://m.sgxwallet.com

Google also say it is trusteed and secure site

Can we talk and see how we can do a video and get this out in YouTube and Instagram.
@Bluerose07 from Vietnam
@Tinaa from Vietnam
@IW880000 from Indonesia
@ayu812 from Vietnam
@yzun89 from Indonesia

Screenshot_2022-10-19-10-05-05-85_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

@Bluerose07 from Vietnam
@Tinaa from Vietnam
@IW880000 from Indonesia
@ayu812 from Vietnam
@yzun89 from Indonesia

Hi Jasmine, I am not sure you are still active in this forum. But I am interested to join as I am also being scammed. I really can't believe it and I am going to do a video to help ladies like us.

Worst is I am a single mother and I got scammed 2x because this person have showed me that his money got taken out and I trusted them as he also out in money with hi Binance.

I just want to get the website blocked . The Website was https://m.sgxwallet.com

Google also say it is trusteed and secure site

Can we talk and see how we can do a video and get this out in YouTube and Instagram.

View attachment 80308
Start by taking screenshots of all trades, communication, their website, wallets, bank accounts, transfers, etc. Then please let us know which country you are from so we can advise where to report this crime.

Back