My problem with Expert Advisor Forex Trading

Those 8 trades your screenshot shows, all are long on USD and short on all other currencies.
It's a very simple trading strategy !
There is really no need for an Expert Advisor to do it this way !
Gotcha', it's just that I can't be watching my screen all day and I've never tried this strategy before, yet I am still figuring out if this EA even works at all. Give me about a week to see how it goes or hopefully before my drawdown reaches $5K with no profit. From my experience off a demo I'm still currently running, I started this EA with a smaller lot size on my live account than advised per the guy's instructions just hopefully, trying to play it safe. Should be an interesting week ahead. Whiskey shots will be ready lol!

Here's my new update, 18 hours after the market reopened for the week. My drawdown increased again, up now 27%. This is my major concern because based of the current path and trend this EA is operating, it is drawing down faster than I am receiving profit. I may decide change my lot size down to simply 0.01 if my negative profit reaches -$3,500 probably today. I was expecting the drawdown to happen in the middle of the week, but it is going too fast. I am not sure if this the best thing to do but I don't want to close out my open trades that are in the negative yet, in hopes based on my current account size and before reaching -$5,000 that those open trades might turn around to close into the positive. I have again reached out to the guy regarding support and advice, but no response still. The exe file itself shows no other room to update and correct anything with assurance other than changing the lot size, and maybe closing out a few tabs to manually maintain risk management. At this point, if anyone is considering purchasing this EA should hold off. I'll send over another update later.

Here is my current screenshot: 18 hours later - 27 percent drawdown.png

Thanks man for sharing! you are risky :D

Today I was asking him about the pricing... and he answer my questions on Skype, So I don't think he is drinking at the weekend :D
Anyway I like your action and I'm waiting for your result
In the past days I checked many times his EA and even take a screen recording for couple of hours but I did not see any cheating. However sometimes I think he deposit money to that live account and as I couldn't see the history of trading I can't prove this claim!

Wish you luck ;)
Hi there,

Yeah, just wait until I post some new results - but at the current trend that I am experiencing and analyzing (to the best of my ability), this EA has yet to show any promise because right now it is showing that it's drawing down faster than I'm receiving profit. The EA is making me money, but not at the pace as it is advertised on that guy's live YouTube channel. Here is the channel that I ran into saying that this EA is a scam:

Ok, here's I guess here's my official results for the first 24hours since the start of market opening this week. The EA made $347 for me on a lot size of 0.25, on a live account with a balance now at $10,680. I am still experiencing drawdown but it's been stagnant today hovering about 27%. I'm saying stagnant, as I've notice for the most part today the market hadn't swung much like when I had first started last week which now a new guess, I got in when the market last Thursday/Friday it is was going nuts. This EA is also supposed to operate like some algorithmic strategy trend thing per the Russian guy's notes. Oh, and he has yet to respond to my emails regarding my drawdown concern and if you notice the the Trade Info indicator, it is also saying that my daily and monthly profit percentage is also dropping - so that's already leaving me with little hope. However, I'll try to keep it going as long as I feel that I can. Maybe the market might swing around in my favor? Who knows. Check out my latest screenshots, I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks.

3-1-2021 24 hrs market opened - stilll 27 percent drawdown but profit increased a bit.png
3-1-2021 24 hrs market opened - stilll 27 percent DD.png

Folks, it's a wrap - if most of you whom may have been monitoring this post have more experience than I do this regarding EA's, probably already saw this was a scam and a fail to begin with. But hey, at least I tried. I decided early to pull the plug, this EA pulls to much drawdown and my equity worth was getting smaller and smaller than what my actual balance had shown. Also, that Russian dude just never responded. Total red flag there lol. So, I started out with actual equity (deposited) of $8,104 - $7,679 recovered, I just basically lost $403 bucks. Not bad. I believe I made the right move just probably ahead from losing my shirt before NFP this week. Here's my last screenshot pulling the plug. Sorry guys, but I hope somehow my short lived experienced helped others to avoid purchasing from this Russian no-body.:confused:
I'm done.png

Hey, here's a bonus - this nice lady happens to be more thorough with her analysis and investigation on her part, which popped up as a recommendation on YouTube.....and of course, ultimately helped confirm what I was experiencing and led me to decide to pull the plug early. Yup.:confused:

Miss Mindy Yost:

Well, that's it. Thanks guys, and be safe out there!

Hey, here's a bonus - this nice lady happens to be more thorough with her analysis and investigation on her part, which popped up as a recommendation on YouTube.....and of course, ultimately helped confirm what I was experiencing and led me to decide to pull the plug early. Yup.:confused:

Miss Mindy Yost:

Well, that's it. Thanks guys, and be safe out there!

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to try this EA and for documenting your experience and using real account. I am sure many would be glad that you have done this and will save them money and frustration.

You have made the right decision by pulling the plug; being at the mercy of the market always ends badly if the EA doesn’t have a safety mechanism or a way to detect the slide or surge of the currency pair it’s trading.

Final note, as someone has said before; if an EA works amazingly well and has great returns no one in their right mind will sell it...you might find ok EAs with small returns perhaps but a good EA with high returns being sold is almost like a needle in a haystack.

Thanks
Pheniox

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to try this EA and for documenting your experience and using real account. I am sure many would be glad that you have done this and will save them money and frustration.

You have made the right decision by pulling the plug; being at the mercy of the market always ends badly if the EA doesn’t have a safety mechanism or a way to detect the slide or surge of the currency pair it’s trading.

Final note, as someone has said before; if an EA works amazingly well and has great returns no one in their right mind will sell it...you might find ok EAs with small returns perhaps but a good EA with high returns being sold is almost like a needle in a haystack.

Thanks
Pheniox
Thanks, Phoenix -

Yeah, it's tough finding a good EA out there. I mean, like a real diamond lol. And from that lady Mindy Yost's review and analysis, she believes that Russian guy's EA might be legit but unfortunately, he's using its activity over a live YouTube stream solely to sell a non-working EA to scam people. Instead now in due time, this bum will end up losing out as word is spreading that he is a scam after all.

Here's to some whisky tonight, be safe! :)

You guys are dealing with a big scammer! He has been scamming people online for over a year now!
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/straightsuccessfx-scam.61688/ AND THIS
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...rex-trading-ea-expert-advisor-forex-ea.65543/

STOP DEALING WITH HIM! HE IS VERY DANGEROUS. He will always have his YouTube taken down and he recerates a new one. the only way to help is to stop dealing with them and report them to YouTube. This link will always take you to his new YouTube account:
youtube.com/watch?v=WQq5k4JZxNc

Report them. They are scammers. Sorry you fell for it too. sad

you were still lucky. he delivered the EA.
me and hundreds of others just received a file that doesn't work.
could put here how was the process of the file he sent to you.
so far yours and more like youtube video

Back