My problem with Expert Advisor Forex Trading

you were still lucky. he delivered the EA.
me and hundreds of others just received a file that doesn't work.
could put here how was the process of the file he sent to you.
so far yours and more like youtube video

Hi there, the only communication here was all I have received once I had paid $399 for that crap:

Expert Advisor Forex Trading EA​

Wed, Feb 24, 12:28 AM
to me

Dear Jaime,

Thanks for your email. Greetings and a happy new year,.

We are sorry, we do not provide, testings, investor passwords, account statements, myfxbook, myfxblue , screenshots etc , due to trading copying. etc and other boycotting used by traders.

We have our live account trading live on youtube, which you can watch for as long as you wish.

You can watch our live trading for next 6 months. its all the same thing.

Full details of our ea are explained on the youtube page. You get exactly same trades and results like our live trading showing live.

We do not offer demo versions.

Please note, this strategy is a personal unique strategy, and we assure you , to get same exactly results like us.

Price of EA is 399 USD.

For Licence 2 MT4 Account numbers OR MT4 Full account name, so you can use unlimited on all accounts and brokers, that have same name.

Usage after purchase is 1 year.

After 1 year, we start to rent this ea for 399 usd every 3 months.

And please note, sales is limited to only 200 people only, after which we will refer to our clients. after 200, we can never sellout or rent ea again.

once 200 people uses for 1 year, and start rent for life time.

After 1 year, even the poorest of our clients, will be able to raise enough and enough extra capital to pay for rent per 3 months.

this is a very best offer and unique one. thanks .

You can watch our strategy, its a unique strategy developed by us alone, and ea is dll Protected, so ea cannot be stolen or cracked.

You can make payment of ea , via any of the below method;

===================================================================================================================================

1. Svyaznoy pay https://www.svyaznoy.ru/

===================================================================================================================================

2. Bitcoin , you can buy bitcoins with USD here with your credit card: https://buy.coingate.com OR you can pay for ea with bitcoins to our address from any other source or exchange .

399USD

OUR BTC Address is : 15pPGWQaehRoRtSVAUaXJ4kLCpYXaaq5rk

3. For Skrill or Neteller you can use our merchant exchanger,

below website, to pay with Skrill or Neteller

For Skrill payment: https://paybis.com/buy-bitcoin-with-skrill/

For Neteller payment: https://paybis.com/buy-bitcoin-with-neteller/

1. please input 399 usd

2 .Then input btc address: OUR BTC Address is: 15pPGWQaehRoRtSVAUaXJ4kLCpYXaaq5rk

Please note: after payment, send us your chosen type of license style, full name or 2 mt4 account numbers, and then payment copy for acknowledgement,

Once we receive this details, we will send you a copy of the ea and license , with instructions. thank you

Dear Jaime,

Please find attached a copy of your DLL secured MT4 EA, Licenced to your details, for 1 year.

PUT the ea in the Expert advisor folder and open the ea on All same pairs as ours EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD, EURJPY, NZDUSD, USDCHF, EURGBP, AUDUSD

5 MINUTES TIME FRAME CHART on each pair, then it should start trading.

You can only change pairs and lot size to your own account management tolerance

Our Recommended Lot size;

for 100 usd account use 0.01 lot
for 1,000 usd account use 0.1 lot
for 10,000 usd account, use 1 lot. etc.

go to market place, type icefx, download the tradeinfo indicator, to view the statistics of the trading, its free indicator from the market place.
cleardot.gif

Attachments area

This was all I have received. I have never heard back from that scammer ever since. My screenshots I had provided, are from a live account I had that is no longer funded since I've moved on......with a few shots of whiskey. Yup.

I can make a profit on the test account
is not an EA to leave active 24h
if you work with him tracking and closing the wrong entries you may have gains

I think he was arrested
look at his last live negotiation. come back a few hours the video
value going up without opening and closing trading

Nah, I'm done and decided to move on. If you believe he did get arrested, then that's good for his sorry scamming butt. Take care!

Back