• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem My problem with fintechcapitals.com

I am having an issue with a company

FeelTheHeat

Recruit
SCAM Alert:
fintechcapitals.com
Fintech Capitals Ltd.
Fintech Financials Ltd.
Fintech Ltd UK registered

Fintech is and has extorted me three times of several thousands to release my transfer of funds of Bitcoins, currently in Non-spendable funds sitting in my blockchain wallet with the private key QR code needed to change them to spendable status. Each time I paid they change the rules and will not give my my private key!! Frauded and extorted of my hard earned forex trading funds, and out more than $20k+. They will also not allow me to close my account nor will they allow me to bank transfer my remaining balance in my trading account. Excuse after excuse.. I have charged and submitted my fraud case to action fraud UK Police and have an opened a case file being investigated. Be warned about this crooked ass investment broker. Their Web page is all lies, they are registered in the UK, but NOT regulated. Nor do they share with you their terms or conditions since I have written requests of more than two dozen times! They change their rules and conditions constantly. And will not share their names of support staff, management, or owners names. No accountability. Do not accept their forced bonus either. They will not release funds even when all conditions are met, then they will demand thousands to upgrade to a premium membership account, then when you finally qualify to withdrawal according to their live chat assistant, and you officially submit a withdrawal they will demand you open a certain 'blockchain wallet' and deposit it with instructions that you will receive your private key seperately. But that key will be incorrect and not valid, then they will demand thousands for special software to correct the issue. You pay, then they will state your country has special rules in place and in order to comply with IIROC regulations they demand more thousands.
Basically, they will never give your hard earned monies back, including your initial deposits. Total scam and the UK Police and Financial Ombudsman have known about their scam for some time now admittingly as they have frauded numerous day traders out of millions, some traders up to $350k.. please investigate and post for all our members. These scammers need to be on your radar and I am seeking any legitimate help because authorities do nothing! Please post.
Sincerely,
Jonathan Bartsch
B.C., Canada

SCAM Alert:
fintechcapitals.com
Fintech Capitals Ltd.
Fintech Financials Ltd.

Fintech is and has extorted me three times of several thousands to release my transfer of funds of Bitcoins, currently in Non-spendable funds sitting in my blockchain wallet with the private key QR code needed to change them to spendable status. Each time I paid they change the rules and will not give my my private key!! Frauded and extorted of my hard earned forex trading funds, and out more than $20k+. They will also not allow me to close my account nor will they allow me to bank transfer my remaining balance in my trading account. Excuse after excuse.. I have charged and submitted my fraud case to action fraud UK Police and have an opened a case file being investigated. Be warned about this crooked ass investment broker. Their Web page is all lies, they are registered in the UK, but NOT regulated. Nor do they share with you their terms or conditions since I have written requests of more than two dozen times! They change their rules and conditions constantly. And will not share their names of support staff, management, or owners names. No accountability. Do not accept their forced bonus either. They will not release funds even when all conditions are met, then they will demand thousands to upgrade to a premium membership account, then when you finally qualify to withdrawal according to their live chat assistant, and you officially submit a withdrawal they will demand you open a certain 'blockchain wallet' and deposit it with instructions that you will receive your private key seperately. But that key will be incorrect and not valid, then they will demand thousands for special software to correct the issue. You pay, then they will state your country has special rules in place and in order to comply with IIROC regulations they demand more thousands.
Basically, they will never give your hard earned monies back, including your initial deposits. Total scam and the UK Police and Financial Ombudsman have known about their scam for some time now admittingly as they have frauded numerous day traders out of millions, some traders up to $350k.. please investigate and post for all our members. These scammers need to be on your radar and I am seeking any legitimate help because authorities do nothing! Please post.
Sincerely,
Jonathan Bartsch
B.C., Canada
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

SCAM Alert:
fintechcapitals.com
Fintech Capitals Ltd.
Fintech Financials Ltd.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Bartsch
B.C., Canada

Hello Jonathan Bartsch, my name is Peter Horrill of the Toronto area in Ontario. I was scammed by Fintech of thousands as well, in the same time period.
I was approached by Carita Lammi via Instagram. She was representing as a manager for Fintech. Her handle on Instagram was "wells199".

After I invested 1000.00USD sent via Western Union to someone "on the team", she "traded" up to a 8,000.00 USD level.. I then was asked about 7 times to accept the minimum bonus of 2000.00USD - a "forced bonus" as you phrased it correctly..

Carita then decided without my permission to withdraw 35,000.00 USD and the payments to Fintech continued, with them asking me to send 19,000.00 Canadian to pay for a time sensitive, "upgraded ssl equipped private key" which was never sent, and I went broke finally, after exhausting lines of credit, my savings, and the contents of my chequing account.

all this during the month of august, I was guided to open a blockchain wallet, the funds were similarly transferred to an "unspendable wallet"; I opened a coinbase account as well, as I was guided to do, and the pattern kept repeating: send more money because.. or since you delayed in sending money, you need to send another few thousand, etc..

I was invested (not realizing the scam) for 41K approx..

I filed a police report but was told "it's not likely you'll your money back", etc..

Fintech are crooks.Their "articles of incorporation" say they are a dormant corporation. They changes their address on their website the day before I filed a police report. However if you email them at "support@fintech.com" as someone in their net, they'll ask "kindly send another 6k CAD" or something similar.

Carita Lammi was the person who brought me into - and I participated believing it was real. She is from Helsinki Finland she says, with an email of carita-lammi@my.com

her contact phone number given is 1 518 655 9377, we corresponded at first via telegram.com online via her phone number. She's a crook!

another person who played a key role in my being scammed is Mark_decker97 also from insta. His email is mark_decker97@outlook.com, also anthonyparker97 on insta

~ don't know if these names are familiar. I hope this helps catch these crooks!

Back