My problem with Goptions

Why ? British Islands ? Track your MONEY…..Funding’s !!

In terms and conditions it's written court case need to be open in British Islands. A friend advocate told me that.
It was last year. You can see few cases against them, negative feedbacks here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/search.php?searchid=2158812

You are not the first. They steal money from people and still exist. They don't care about this or other forums.

I've deposited money through visa but the bank washed up their hands
bank dispute response.jpg

Oscarra what do you suppose to do?

Hi , terms and conditions of a crook company ?? Hello there, wake up !
NatWest, they belong to The Royal Bank of Scotland, their cultural Banking behaviors
as the British like to call it, is a well-established FACT !
(Even though they been getting billions of Fines, doesn’t slow them down)
It’s a typical (don’t waste our time) response, however you have a case.
Have a chat with one of your local financial specialized Law Firms, Banks are to protect
Consumers. Probably VISA doesn’t charge back Debit cards, nerveless your Bank is
Involved with Fraudsters , and can easily take positive actions for recovery.

Visa/Master belongs to some hundreds of those world Banks, they are just a payment tool, and
don’t properly talking, provide merchant accounts to all those crook firms, however when they
decide for chargeback they sure have all the power in the world to recover the funds .
It sure is a vicious environment, which definitely needs legal expertise.

Hi there, i probably misunderstood, you are talking about the Channel Islands, short of the
French coasts ?

By the way, many French, Belgium victims had been scammed by a Binary firm , GoodOption, I don’t think they were traceable, initially prior June 2014 they collected funds via The Royal Bank Of Scotland, Paris/ WorldPay and afterwards via Meinl Bank, Vienna holding an account, G.O Limited, which seems to be some PSP account, belonging to the usual crooks.

Could be the same setup ? I haven’t found much information on English forums, but it seems hundreds of victims, some mention above a thousand.

Goption has stolen £5000 from me. I've reported them to eConsumer.gov, online police fraud. This authorites don't do anything. Also charge back didn't work. I look for 3 people (including me) who would be ready to sue them and split the cost $3333 each. The lawyer wants $10 000 to open a court case in British Islands

They don't care about this forum, they still exist and rip off people. Adam Stone is a liar. This is not even his true name. I've heard his from Israel. Also the rest of people who work there are crooks

How scam companies like goptions can exist for years and carry on cheating people?

We just received a link from members of a man named Julian Wong who referred GOptions to them. Those members also have been victimized by GOPTIONS.

www.binaryoptionsanonymous.com/julian-wong-is-a-scam-the-binary-lab-review/

I've noticed Goptions moved now from British Islands to Bulgaria.

I'm wondering how can they keep stealing money from people for years now and they still exist

http://www.triumph-option.com/index.shtml

What makes you think they moved to Bulgaria ? many of these scams have accounts at the TBI bank,

Sofia Bulgaria, under various companies name, since quite some time.
This Bank is playing very dirty games, but from what I hear, legal pressure is building up against them.

Unfortunately there is only few of the victims who post their funding methods, it’s a pity, because
Various police are involved (worldwide) and they definitely screen through these forums !

There are two addresses on their website Dominica and Bulgaria.

How can they have so many awards on their website ???

I'm wondering how can they keep stealing money from people for years now and they still exist

Its all junk…….besides the reality that all those fraud brokerage firms (as you have seen, many are Fake ) do have current merchant accounts “HOW CAN THAT BE”

In your dispute response , they did mention your merchant Goption.com, but no name about the merchant account provider (PSP) firm.

Sure, Banks and PSP also get scammed, but in these schemes the fraud merchants are collecting Funds during months and months , eventually complaints will be answered with a smooth response as yours. Yes sure, consumer negligence hum….but in the meantime it’s an organized consumer rip off !

There is no other way, first file a criminal complaint, forward it do your bank again (doesn’t matter If declined, they must be informed ! ) Involve your country’s financial mediators, regulators services, Build your case.

Even in your island, you can forward your case to the British mediator, especially NatWest being Regulated by the FCA.

I filed a dispute against them. But NatWest bank haven't done anything. I think I reported them to cysec, online police, econsumer.com (something like that, correct me). It looks like authorites allow fake binary companies to exist

Back