Abandoned - My problem with NORDFX

greatest2018

Recruit
Name Achioya Paul Monday ( account 1198899 and 1198897
It have become imperative that I have exhausted all available means of communication with NORDFX who have denied me my right and hard earned money .
First let view this issue here, my account 1198899 I had my initial deposit of $500 on 25/5/2018 which have been on trade for a period of 4 months, I had some profits and I applied for withdrawal of $1,062 on 20/8/2018 to be processed and within specific days another $550 on 22/8/2018 was on the withdrawal process too but $1,062 was delayed and I discovered in Nordfx History that BANK DECLINED but $550 which is the second withdrawal application was quickly processed and fund got to me.
20/8/2018 with $1,062 came first while 22/8/2018 with $550 comes second, is it that Nordfx does not have the capacity to pay its client when they make profits. The lesser amount of $550 was paid while $1,062 was excuse of bank declined. I want Nordfx to revisit my record and do the needful as this is just the summary of these as I don’t want to prolong other issues on this review.
Please pay me my $1,062 dated 20/8/2018.

Attachments

• case afc.PNG
    case afc.PNG
    202.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Case afc3.PNG
    Case afc3.PNG
    215.1 KB · Views: 51
  • case afc4.PNG
    case afc4.PNG
    194 KB · Views: 47
Dear Client,
Our Support Service has repeatedly explained to you that

1. some of your orders executed were filed at incorrect price on spike quotes. All affected positions were corrected and/or cancelled according to paragraphs 1.12, 9.8.11 and 9.8.13 of the Trading regulations for MetaTrader:
https://nordfx.com/download/attachment03_en.pdf

2. Your bonus was cancelled as you made a request to withdraw funds in accordance with par. 9 or the promotion rules: https://nordfx.com/promo/bonus55.html
This paragraph states clearly that «The 55% bonus will be deducted if the customer submits a withdrawal request, including an internal transfer between his accounts or a transfer to the Personal Office balance».

3. When some orders executed at incorrect price on spike quotes were cancelled according to the Trading regulations for MetaTrader, there appeared a negative balance. In this connection, your withdrawal request was not executed as the funds were transferred to the MT4 balance to compensate this negative balance.

@Stan NordFX

1) Was it only profitable trades that were cancelled?

2) Why is a regulated broker offering trading bonuses, deposit bonus, etc?

3) Why would cancelled trades result in a negative balance? If trades were cancelled, the balance would return to the balance it was prior to the trades, which would have to be positive. (how can you open trades with a negative balance/inadequate margin??)

@Stan NordFX

1) Was it only profitable trades that were cancelled?

2) Why is a regulated broker offering trading bonuses, deposit bonus, etc?

3) Why would cancelled trades result in a negative balance? If trades were cancelled, the balance would return to the balance it was prior to the trades, which would have to be positive. (how can you open trades with a negative balance/inadequate margin??)

1. In such a situation, ALL transactions executed at incorrect prices are canceled.

2. A regulated broker has no longer been offering any bonuses, for a long time now.

3. The positions cancellation led to a negative balance because the client had transferred funds from the balance of MT4 to the balance of the Trader's Cabinet BEFORE the positions cancellation.
We do not have the right to publish specific figures according to the Client Agreement. We can do this only if the client publishes his statement here and declares that he agrees to a public discussion of the details and specifics of his trading and his actions as a NordFX client.

Back