My problem with OptionRally

OsamaA

Recruit
I have a complaint against company called option rally (Servicing company: Intercapital SM Ltd. Address: 145-157 St. John Street, London England)
they were calling me from 0097144457921 to open an account with them and inform that they have office in Dubai ,they told me that i can withdraw from my account any time so i agree that they can withdraw 2500$ from my credit card , now i am trying to withdraw any amount from my account but they are cancel my request so i need to know the right place to make a complaint against this company to return my money back ,so please i need your help for that .below their website and address
My account :ID 10501473
op.png

If your deposits were made by credit card, you've got a chance.

Gather up all your evidence. Get screenshots of everything about your account. Call or visit your credit card's issuing bank. Make certain to speak to someone in the fraud department. Carefully explain that a broker should provide deposit services, trading services and WITHDRAWAL services. Show that you have the money in your account and the broker is refusing to provide withdrawal services. Ask if it is possible to file a chargeback on some or all of the deposits you've made.

Since they claim a UK office, file a complaints with the FCA. This won't get your money back, but may get them an official pubic warning. Also, file a complaint with UK ActionFraud.

While you are at is, see if you can find any sort of police or regulator in Dubai which handles online financial fraud complaints.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

Hong Kong (Headquarters)
Level 5, 7 & 8, Two Exchange Square,
8 Connaught Place, Central.
Hong Kong
Phone:+852-39733738
Fax:+852-3006-1439
Email:Support@optionrally.com
Hong Kong +852-39733738
Russia +7-4995044402
Turkey +90-2127055635
Dubai +971-44457921
Bahrain +973-16198828
China +86-75586243633
Saudi Arabia +966-8-111702349
Japan +81-345789233
Singapore +65-3-1080750
South Africa +27-105001844
Australia +61-281034119
Canada +1-647-8460876
Switzerland +41-44-5083030
India +91 20 6707 2598

General informati: oncontact@optionrally.com
General Customer Support: Support@optionrally.com
Technical Support (Website): webmaster@optionrally.com
Technical Support (Deposit): deposit@optionrally.com
Technical Support (Withdrawal): withdrawal@optionrally.com
Trade Disputes : Teamlegal@optionrally.com
Compliance Department: compliance@optionrally.com
Banking Department: banking@optionrally.com
Affiliates Department: Departmentaffiliates@optionrally.com
Education Department: Departmentedu@optionrally.com
Suggestions Teamimprove@optionrally.com
Business Developmentbizdev@optionrally.com

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share you story as a comment on latest post.

https://www.facebook.com/Optionrally

https://twitter.com/optionrallycom

https://plus.google.com/112141409215774230454/posts

https://www.linkedin.com/company/optionrally

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

i have contacted my bank they inform that they will investigate about this transaction but they inform they return the money if it was happen without my approval, actually optionrally took the money bu using the card no. without the three security digit (back side the credit card)
and opttion rally when i mad withdrawal request they ask my personal information in order to approve my request they include deposit request and i signed it and send it back to them i think i should do that

Make certain to speak to someone in the Fraud department. Explain that you are not disputing that you made the deposits. You are disputing because the company is not providing the withdrawal service - which is a critical service to the entire concept of being an online broker. This is a chargeback for failure to provide promised services, not for unauthorized transactions.

If the person you are speaking to don't understand that credit cards allow chargebacks for failure to provide goods and services, ask to speak to that person's supervisor.

Hurry. There are deadlines. Once you get past those, then you have no chance.

Dear Pharaoh
thank you so much for your valuable advice
i have contacted my bank and explain the same ,i hope that will help
also i have send my complaint to External Relations, Corporate Affairs
Securities and Futures Commission
35th Floor, Cheung Kong Center
2 Queen's Road Central
Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2231 1222 | Fax: (852) 2524 3718

Confidentiality Warning | Securities & Futures Commission of Hong Kong

and i send also to SYESC i hope they can catch this company and at least reduce their cheating

today i am checking my account with option rally
i found my withdrawal request for 410$ ,approved but i didn't receive the money yet,i don't know why the did that 5.png

Much of what Option Rally does is designed to cause confusion and frustration. They hope you'll get sick of dealing with them and give up.

Back