My problem with SunbirdFX

Denis91426

Recruit
14.10.14 я открыл счет в компании SunbirdFX (SunbirdFX) и пополнил его через систему webmoney.
02.12.14 я подал заявку на вывод средств из компании. Через неделю, мне позвонил менеджер из SunbirdFX, для подтверждения вывода средств. Я подтвердил вывод средств. Но, средства я не получил, их просто не вывели. После этого, я, 20.12.14 подал повторную заявку на вывод средств. Через неделю, мне опять позвонил менеджер, сказал, что на этот раз мне выведут средства сто процентов. Вывод средств они обещали произвести в течении 4-х дней. Деньги я не получил до сих пор. Компания не выводит средства. На обращения они не отвечают. Мой логин в компании SunbirdFX: 91426.

При выводе средств, начинают предлагать обучение, страховку счета, торговых роботов, главное, что бы я не выводил средства, а остался торговать. Но я объяснил, что средства мне срочно понадобились, а на торговлю у меня нет времени. Сейчас, я уже не могу попасть в личный кабинет, мой аккаунт отключен, они не отвечают на мои письма. А когда открывал счет, мне сразу звонил менеджер, вначале, они показались мне честным и хорошим брокером, пока я не подал заявку на вывод средств.

Будьте осторожны, средства они не выводят.

С уважением, Денис

14.10.14 Ñ￾ открыл Ñ￾чет в компании SunbirdFX (SunbirdFX) и пополнил его через Ñ￾иÑ￾тему webmoney.
02.12.14 Ñ￾ подал заÑ￾вку на вывод Ñ￾редÑ￾тв из компании. Через неделю, мне позвонил менеджер из SunbirdFX, длÑ￾ подтверждениÑ￾ вывода Ñ￾редÑ￾тв. Я подтвердил вывод Ñ￾редÑ￾тв. Ð￾о, Ñ￾редÑ￾тва Ñ￾ не получил, их проÑ￾то не вывели. ПоÑ￾ле Ñ￾того, Ñ￾, 20.12.14 подал повторную заÑ￾вку на вывод Ñ￾редÑ￾тв. Через неделю, мне опÑ￾Ñ‚ÑŒ позвонил менеджер, Ñ￾казал, что на Ñ￾тот раз мне выведут Ñ￾редÑ￾тва Ñ￾то процентов. Вывод Ñ￾редÑ￾тв они обещали произвеÑ￾ти в течении 4-Ñ… дней. Деньги Ñ￾ не получил до Ñ￾их пор. КомпаниÑ￾ не выводит Ñ￾редÑ￾тва. Ð￾а обращениÑ￾ они не отвечают. Мой логин в компании SunbirdFX: 91426.

При выводе Ñ￾редÑ￾тв, начинают предлагать обучение, Ñ￾траховку Ñ￾чета, торговых роботов, главное, что бы Ñ￾ не выводил Ñ￾редÑ￾тва, а оÑ￾талÑ￾Ñ￾ торговать. Ð￾о Ñ￾ объÑ￾Ñ￾нил, что Ñ￾редÑ￾тва мне Ñ￾рочно понадобилиÑ￾ÑŒ, а на торговлю у менÑ￾ нет времени. СейчаÑ￾, Ñ￾ уже не могу попаÑ￾Ñ‚ÑŒ в личный кабинет, мой аккаунт отключен, они не отвечают на мои пиÑ￾ьма. Ð￾ когда открывал Ñ￾чет, мне Ñ￾разу звонил менеджер, вначале, они показалиÑ￾ÑŒ мне чеÑ￾тным и хорошим брокером, пока Ñ￾ не подал заÑ￾вку на вывод Ñ￾редÑ￾тв.

Будьте оÑ￾торожны, Ñ￾редÑ￾тва они не выводÑ￾Ñ‚.

С уважением, ДениÑ￾

Go ahead and invite SunBirdFX to join this discussion thread and explain what's going on with your money.

I am having problems withdrawing funds from SunbirdFX as well. I was recommended to SunbirdFX when I attended a trading fx presentation in 2012. Was told that they were a good reputable company. I opened an account with them with a small amount to test fx trading strategies. The Relationship Managers who called me were very friendly and helpful. No problems until recently when I needed to withdraw some money before I went on a long 3 week holiday. When I returned end Jan 2015, there were no money transferred to my bank account. In fact my emails to them before leaving for holidays in early Jan 2015 were not answered. After calling them several times and getting thru, someone by the name of "Brian" said that he would send the request for withdrawal. Nothing happened. I called again and again was told that the withdrawal request would be sent again and to call in after 4 days if I didn't see the funds in my bank account. In the meantime a rep from youtradeFX , Max Simon, contacted me via email and informed me that my request was being processed. How did youtradeFX get involved with SunbirdFX ? Was there a merger ? No funds came in. So I contacted Max Simon again. After several emails going back and forth, Max Simon answer to me via email was..........
Dear Sir,
I have forwarded your mail to the appropriate manager and I trust your withdrawal request will be processed in the near future.Best Regards,
(Please do not answer this mail directly to me – but to the dealing, thank you).

The following day, a rep from SunbirdFX, called me and explained that the company was also hit badly by the swing of the SWISS Franc in Mid jan 2015 and was recovering. He said to give them some time and in the mean time, I could trade my account and try to recover some of my previous loses in trading. I am giving 2 to 4 weeks before I request for my money back. Otherwise I may seek help from FPA for advice on what I should do. Any advise for now would also be appreciated.

Leave a review for them with the rating you think they've earned so far. If they process your withdrawal you can increase the rating. If they don't, you can leave a followup as 1 star and start your own thread in Scam Alerts.

Make sure to save that email from YouTradeFx. Maybe reply and ask Max who he's working for.

Sunbird FX - My problem in Withdrawing my Funds

I will do that later. They don't sound like very friendly people, currently.
Not like when I had initially opened my account in 2012.
Though I would advise anyone who is reading this thread, not to consider them as a broker to do business with.

that link is scary, not to be judgmental but it definitely makes think why would youtrade reply to an email addressed to sunbird. but just like what pharoah said, leave them a 1 star review and you can update it later on if they do pay you your money in the alot time given. if not then lets move to the next phase which i hope that you dont have to go through, do keep us posted!

I am having problems withdrawing funds from SunbirdFX as well. I was recommended to SunbirdFX when I attended a trading fx presentation in 2012. Was told that they were a good reputable company. I opened an account with them with a small amount to test fx trading strategies. The Relationship Managers who called me were very friendly and helpful. No problems until recently when I needed to withdraw some money before I went on a long 3 week holiday. When I returned end Jan 2015, there were no money transferred to my bank account. In fact my emails to them before leaving for holidays in early Jan 2015 were not answered. After calling them several times and getting thru, someone by the name of "Brian" said that he would send the request for withdrawal. Nothing happened. I called again and again was told that the withdrawal request would be sent again and to call in after 4 days if I didn't see the funds in my bank account. In the meantime a rep from youtradeFX , Max Simon, contacted me via email and informed me that my request was being processed. How did youtradeFX get involved with SunbirdFX ? Was there a merger ? No funds came in. So I contacted Max Simon again. After several emails going back and forth, Max Simon answer to me via email was..........
Dear Sir,
I have forwarded your mail to the appropriate manager and I trust your withdrawal request will be processed in the near future.Best Regards,
(Please do not answer this mail directly to me – but to the dealing, thank you).

The following day, a rep from SunbirdFX, called me and explained that the company was also hit badly by the swing of the SWISS Franc in Mid jan 2015 and was recovering. He said to give them some time and in the mean time, I could trade my account and try to recover some of my previous loses in trading. I am giving 2 to 4 weeks before I request for my money back. Otherwise I may seek help from FPA for advice on what I should do. Any advise for now would also be appreciated.

That's one of the constraints of trading via a market maker. The best scenario is always to use a broker who does not involve themselves in the trading business, but then again, you rarely come across those. Alternatively, if you have to go for a market maker, then size matters. I know there are several online small brokers (market makers) that promise attractive trading experiences and commissions. But what's the use of it if you may never withdraw your money? You definitely don't want to be involved with those that feel the heat when hit hard my some losing trades of their own.

Hi

I just did that. Left a 1 Star review. I feel that I have been bullied into maintaining a trading account which I have no desire of keeping anymore. Thanks Pharoah, for the suggestion. Thanks henyo, as well.

Back