My problem with SunbirdFX

I asked for half of my remaining money back. USD 1k. Last week I received the amount in my bank.
Just to update all. Though the whole process took 2 months. The current rep assigned to me assisted me.

So Sunbird should be labeled scam too?

SunbirdFx emailed me twice about the warning I placed on their review page. I replied each time. I worry they are using the YouTradeFx mailserver which was famous for blocking messages.

Instead of applying a full scam finding to SunbirdFx, I'd like to give them a little more time to fix their email issue, communicate with the FPA, and see if we can find a way to resolve all the issues YouTradeFx created. I'd like to ask all SubirdFx clients reading this to email the link to your SunbirdFx contacts.

If they can't or won't communicate, and I don't see them taking steps to fix the YouTradeFx issues, things will escalate.

SunbirdFx emailed me twice about the warning I placed on their review page. I replied each time. I worry they are using the YouTradeFx mailserver which was famous for blocking messages.

Instead of applying a full scam finding to SunbirdFx, I'd like to give them a little more time to fix their email issue, communicate with the FPA, and see if we can find a way to resolve all the issues YouTradeFx created. I'd like to ask all SubirdFx clients reading this to email the link to your SunbirdFx contacts.

If they can't or won't communicate, and I don't see them taking steps to fix the YouTradeFx issues, things will escalate.

Also they have their own opened issues they need to solve

HI Pharaoh,

Sometime back I had a problem with Sunbird FX. I wrote in to FPA about my problem and you had suggested I put them up for review and give them a rating. I did, thanks to your advice. This is a follow up. I received half of the amount I requested for after a dealer from Sunbird FX called me and arranged to remit half the amount. He also suggested to allow him to trade my account. He has done well for the account. When the account grew to a certain level, I got a call from Sunbird's office from a manager who said that he was there to help me resolve my problem. He arranged for the balance of the money I had requested for to be remitted back to me. Of course the frustrating part of getting back my money has been some months but I am glad to have my money back. Currently they are trading my account with the profits they have generated for me in micro account sizes..
Just thought to update all who have been reading my post that I have received my funds back, last week. If anyone needs to contact the manager who assisted me in getting their funds back, please send me an email. Regards

Hi Pharaoh,

I thought that I would finally share my full experience with SUNBIRD FX. Some 2-3 years ago I attended an FX presentation here in Singapore by a company called - traderence -
The presenter was a local south indian but the owners had an eastern European accent. They recommended and highly praised Sunbird as a good broker. I opened a demo acct and eventually funded the account as they at that time were very friendly and extra helpful.
Cutting the story short, as you know, my problems began in Jan 2015 when I requested to withdraw my funds. After several calls I got a call from an extremely rude ADAM DEAN.
I realized that with that manner of speech, I may not have to see my money again. So I played ball and was patient. I received my money back in two tranches and allowed ADAM DEAN to trade my account in small sizes ( micro lot ) as he asked to. He grew the acct with a USD 700 profit before I managed to withdraw my complete capital.
I suspected trouble in the future and today it happened. The company, I assume Adam Dean, traded my account in small lots of 0.02 in 23 tranches to the size of USD460,000 shorting a currency without having a stop and the positions were closed out with margin calls. I personally manually closed the balance positions with balance remaining USD 50. Sunbird blew out the account.
All I can say is that thank God, I managed to pull out my remaining capital. Thank you, Pharoah for telling me to give them a rating. These people are very sensitive to their reputation.
And it is my believe that they returned my money back because of their low rating. I would not recomend this company to anyone. Cheers

Go ahead and leave an updated review about how they blew out your account. Let the world know what happened.

Hi Pharoah,

I left an update review of how they blew out my account and gave them a 2 star rating.
I wrote to them on 29 April to close my account. There was about USD 53.34 left.
I told them to go buy themselves a decent meal with that but then I said to myself...
They don't deserve that too. So I requested for the money wired back, despite knowing
that the eventual bank charges would be about USD 40.
Today, 5th May 2015, I happened to log in to my metatrader account to see if the money had been
wired out, I find that 5 trades are opened in AUDUSD ( 0.02 x 5 ).
I cant believe it ! Are they up to something ?
I wrote in to support / Phil LLoyd ( the manager who assisted me in returning my balance funds ) and CEO of the company. at support@sunbirdfx.com asking them about the current trades despite my request to close my account.
Just keeping you and all reading this post, updated.

Back