My problem with TIOMarkets

Dear Mansoor,

We already contacted Skrill on Friday to get a confirmation of the requested payment. You can find their email response attached below. Kindly contact Skrill if you need additional information.
It's not about money, it's about trust and I like the way you investigate the matter of just 258.80 USD. Now, @Mansoor Ahmed, Kindly contact Skrill from your end and do not forget to update us here.

It's not about money, it's about trust and I like the way you investigate the matter of just 258.80 USD. Now, @Mansoor Ahmed, Kindly contact Skrill from your end and do not forget to update us here.
Dear Admin of Forex Peace Army and all the viewers of this case with my constant efforts and your most valuable time and help Tiomarkets sent my funds to me through skrill at today, but I was busy that's why I haven't written at that time today but now I am attaching screenshots of my skrill account and mail that skrill sent today as an evidence that tiomarket's claim that they have sent courtesy credit to me on 07 Dec 2020 is totally wrong they have sent to me at today (21 Dec 2020 13:12) after they seemed this case is highlighted to much and their company going to be declared as scammer one otherwise till today they were Misguiding me and all the viewers of case and respected admin of FPA by sending fake evidences so now my hard earned money they have returned with our all's effort than now I would ike to put two issues infront of our dear admin of FPA and all the viewers, firstly company's act of widening the spread to stop out the account and secondly, for lying and sending edited/faked proves, and requesting that please take an appropriate action against the company.
We and other people here (Blindly) trusted on FPA because this is the biggest platform for traders to get confirmation of company's standings, ratings.
I hope you will do necessary action after your investigation and I am available every time with proves and evidences.
(I have also attached my negative review's screenshot in evidence that if Tiomarkets not a scammer one that till today why not they replied to me after sent courtesy credit 07 Dec 20( Which they claimed))

Regards,
Mansoor Ahmed

Attachments

• IMG-20201221-WA0064.jpg
    IMG-20201221-WA0064.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20201221-WA0074.jpg
    IMG-20201221-WA0074.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20201221_225551.jpg
    Screenshot_20201221_225551.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 7
Possibly the money was sent on December 7th and Skrill had some internal delay and did not deliver it until December 21st.

If you want to prove the date it was sent, contact Skrill support. Include a copy of the attachment in Post #29 of this thread and ask Skrill why that attachment shows a send date of December 7th, but the money only arrived on December 21st.

Please post Skrill's reply here.

Possibly the money was sent on December 7th and Skrill had some internal delay and did not deliver it until December 21st.

If you want to prove the date it was sent, contact Skrill support. Include a copy of the attachment in Post #29 of this thread and ask Skrill why that attachment shows a send date of December 7th, but the money only arrived on December 21st.

Hi how are you dear I hoped you will be fine by the order of Allah pak. Dear I watched this case very closely so I advise you plz you watch screnshot of Skrills email those provide by TIO Market officials I assure you Tio market edit the screnshot and remove date 21- and type date 07. I m belong to very big Police Officers family so I have lot of experience of these Fakness and fake Screenshot because to manay case handel by my Father and uncles. I request you and I request my dear Admin of forex Peace Army plz watch closely last Screenshot of Tio market skrills email.clearly shows edited words. I request you dear admin plz take very hard decision on TIO Market Broker and Save thousands of Traders Thanks Alots.

Hi dear Mansoor I'm Farooq Ali and I Request you plz send one email to skrills officials and tell they provide you last Transaction all history means sending date and reciving date.after reciving confirmation of Skrills email you plz provide and post those email screenshot on this Great platform.so everyone see scame of TIO Market Thanks Alots

Dear Admin of Forex Peace Army and all the viewers of this case with my constant efforts and your most valuable time and help Tiomarkets sent my funds to me through skrill at today, but I was busy that's why I haven't written at that time today but now I am attaching screenshots of my skrill account and mail that skrill sent today as an evidence that tiomarket's claim that they have sent courtesy credit to me on 07 Dec 2020 is totally wrong they have sent to me at today (21 Dec 2020 13:12) after they seemed this case is highlighted to much and their company going to be declared as scammer one otherwise till today they were Misguiding me and all the viewers of case and respected admin of FPA by sending fake evidences so now my hard earned money they have returned with our all's effort than now I would ike to put two issues infront of our dear admin of FPA and all the viewers, firstly company's act of widening the spread to stop out the account and secondly, for lying and sending edited/faked proves, and requesting that please take an appropriate action against the company.
We and other people here (Blindly) trusted on FPA because this is the biggest platform for traders to get confirmation of company's standings, ratings.
I hope you will do necessary action after your investigation and I am available every time with proves and evidences.
(I have also attached my negative review's screenshot in evidence that if Tiomarkets not a scammer one that till today why not they replied to me after sent courtesy credit 07 Dec 20( Which they claimed))

Regards,
Mansoor Ahmed

From the screenshot provided by client, Mansoor, I am somehow convinced TIOmarkets has been faking the things up, @AsstModerator I am pretty sure this isnt possible that skrill be holding the amount of such long due to some error, only possibility I can see is editing done by company, TIOmarkets, But I will be waiting to see if skrill reply same to client mansoor ahmed what TIOmarkets is saying.

From the screenshot provided by client, Mansoor, I am somehow convinced TIOmarkets has been faking the things up, @AsstModerator I am pretty sure this isnt possible that skrill be holding the amount of such long due to some error, only possibility I can see is editing done by company, TIOmarkets, But I will be waiting to see if skrill reply same to client mansoor ahmed what TIOmarkets is saying.
I have written to Skrill but yet they haven't replied back.
I am still trying to reach to skrill because everyone here wants to know the truth so I will not leave here I will try my level best and will bring truth Insha Allah.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201224_185659.jpg
    Screenshot_20201224_185659.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20201224_184856.jpg
    Screenshot_20201224_184856.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 8
I have written to Skrill but yet they haven't replied back.
I am still trying to reach to skrill because everyone here wants to know the truth so I will not leave here I will try my level best and will bring truth Insha Allah.
send an email to help@skrill.com they will respond and i think this need to be done, it must be clear if company has done something wrong or if this was due to skrill.

Back