My problem with TIOMarkets

Dear Mansoor,

It brings us some disappointment to see this negative review on FPA given that we have resolved this issue with you already offline with regards to providing a courtesy credit to your account for your funds lost. As discussed previously, we have covered your negative balances repeatedly since you created your account.
Widening of spreads can be outside the control of the support and risk teams, and are due to the volatile and unpredictable nature of the markets. Specifically around large data releases, spreads can vary widely.
These are risks that traders take on when they decide to speculate, and we are obliged to repeatedly warn you of the risks of your specific trading style, which we have done, and which you have ignored. We are sorry for your negative experience, however we believe that TIOmarkets has operated with integrity and with ethical manners on this occasion where you may not have been so fortunate with another broker.

Regards,
TIOmarkets support
everything fine..but why did you close his account without his consent?

Dear Mansoor,

It brings us some disappointment to see this negative review on FPA given that we have resolved this issue with you already offline with regards to providing a courtesy credit to your account for your funds lost. As discussed previously, we have covered your negative balances repeatedly since you created your account.
Widening of spreads can be outside the control of the support and risk teams, and are due to the volatile and unpredictable nature of the markets. Specifically around large data releases, spreads can vary widely.
These are risks that traders take on when they decide to speculate, and we are obliged to repeatedly warn you of the risks of your specific trading style, which we have done, and which you have ignored. We are sorry for your negative experience, however we believe that TIOmarkets has operated with integrity and with ethical manners on this occasion where you may not have been so fortunate with another broker.

Regards,
TIOmarkets support
You are once again misguiding the viewers of this case, you have blocked the account how can you claim that you have already resolved this case by giving us courtesy credit when account is already blocked by you, it is requested to you to send back our complete deposit amount and hence we are not willing to continue as well with your company once the matter is resolved we will withdraw our case.
Dear Admin please note this broker is giving liar excuses I can send you other screenshots in which this Scammer broker haven't replied of mails as well on whatsapp.
Kindly find attached image of their notification.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201216_202736.jpg
    Screenshot_20201216_202736.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 7
heh I see getting into stock right before earnings... Dream big and if doesn't go your way.. complain and blame broker... I think most brokers try to do the right thing, but as in every industry there are bad apples.. But, posts like this by rookie traders who have zero clue about trading/market conditions, tend to make these forums useless.

heh I see getting into stock right before earnings... Dream big and if doesn't go your way.. complain and blame broker... I think most brokers try to do the right thing, but as in every industry there are bad apples.. But, posts like this by rookie traders who have zero clue about trading/market conditions, tend to make these forums useless.
your first and only post that too against a victim shows that you are a fake id from TIO markets..dont think people are not fools okay?

your first and only post that too against a victim shows that you are a fake id from TIO markets..dont think people are not fools o

your first and only post that too against a victim shows that you are a fake id from TIO markets..dont think people are not fools okay?
Absolutely right dear now the viewers should decide for themselves that this broker is a scammer, because the broker himself says in his false comment that we had solved the problem by paying money, so when the broker was not at fault, why would they return the lost funds to a trader?

Absolutely right dear now the viewers should decide for themselves that this broker is a scammer, because the broker himself says in his false comment that we had solved the problem by paying money, so when the broker was not at fault, why would they return the lost funds to a trader?
how much did they return?

Not returned yet but they said in their comment that "we have returned" but my one and only demand that refund my funds that I have lost by their increased spread or scam.

Dear Mansoor,

Regards,
TIOmarkets support

As OP said nothing returned, can you please share some proof about your message?

Company should provide proof of funds given to client in this case as they are claiming they have already solved the case offline and have given the funds, else the claim of client stand as genuine in my eyes

Company should provide proof of funds given to client in this case as they are claiming they have already solved the case offline and have given the funds, else the claim of client stand as genuine in my eyes
I think it has now been proven that this broker is a scammer one because they are not able to prove their own points. The only purpose of highlighting my case here is to save poor and hardworking traders like me from such scammers.
@FxMaster @hamzanajam @Indexlove
Please do consider this broker as a scammer one..

Regards,
Mansoor Ahmed

Back