My problem with TIOMarkets

Dear Mansoor,

Kindly contact support@tiomarkets.com for proof of refund transaction. Our case files on your account have now closed. What we can provide here as proof are these 2 images showing the date of adding the amount of 258.80 USD in your account as courtesy credit and then moving them into your Skrill wallet.

Attachments

• Courtesy.png
    Courtesy.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Skrill.png
    Skrill.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 11
Dear Mansoor,

Kindly contact support@tiomarkets.com for proof of refund transaction. Our case files on your account have now closed. What we can provide here as proof are these 2 images showing the date of adding the amount of 258.80 USD in your account as courtesy credit and then moving them into your Skrill wallet.
My Respected Forex Peace Army Admin And All Viewers I Assure You that TIOMarkets sent 110% fake screenshot here, I am sharing screenshot of my skrill wallet's transactions From 03-12-2020.
I will write to skrill support to asking for authentication of this TIOMarkets fake transaction, dear admin I request you please provide me your email address so I can put you on email loop and then it will be proven who is faking and scamming others If Tiomarkets sent me courtesy credit then it should shown on my skrill account statement which I have shared, they only sent me 39.77$ my withdraw amount.
You can see in statement my two transactions -300$ which I have deposited and 39.77$ my withdrawal which I have processed after lost my amount by their increased spread/scamming.
In Tiomarket's screenshot my account is also change instead of my account #840808.
So pleasee find attached image and do further action.
Regards,
Mansoor Ahmed

Attachments

• IMG-20201218-WA0039.jpg
    IMG-20201218-WA0039.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 11
My Respected Forex Peace Army Admin And All Viewers I Assure You that TIOMarkets sent 110% fake screenshot here, I am sharing screenshot of my skrill wallet's transactions From 03-12-2020.
I will write to skrill support to asking for authentication of this TIOMarkets fake transaction, dear admin I request you please provide me your email address so I can put you on email loop and then it will be proven who is faking and scamming others If Tiomarkets sent me courtesy credit then it should shown on my skrill account statement which I have shared, they only sent me 39.77$ my withdraw amount.
You can see in statement my two transactions -300$ which I have deposited and 39.77$ my withdrawal which I have processed after lost my amount by their increased spread/scamming.
In Tiomarket's screenshot my account is also change instead of my account #840808.
Regards,
Mansoor Ahmed
Dear admin please do invite scammer and liar Tiomarkets officials to share transaction id here from which they are claiming that they have transferred courtesy credit to me.

This case is getting hard now, either the company or client is showing wrong evidence, I will put my doubt on company as the client has shown his complete statement but until skrill doesnt tell the truth i will be watching this post very closely, @tiomarket should share the transaction ID and i think admin of forum should write to skrill confirming who is lying and hence an action against must be taken

yeah its getting really interesting now! i am surprised that a forex company can go to this extreme creating a fake photo of a fake payment which was never made......because this can easily be refuted..i am wondering if a company would put their reputation at stake for a small amount like 250 dollars????

yeah its getting really interesting now! i am surprised that a forex company can go to this extreme creating a fake photo of a fake payment which was never made......because this can easily be refuted..i am wondering if a company would put their reputation at stake for a small amount like 250 dollars????
Realy Dear I'm also Shoked From TIO Market Scaming.and I also watched this case since from 3 days. And I hope Forex Peace Army anyhow take A Good and great Discussion on scamer Broker. And I was made my Account in this broker few time ago but realy I'm highly dissatisfied from TIO Market so I never Deposit in my Real live Account.and I will also telling everyone forex trader About this scame of tio market through Facebook Twitter and forex WhatsApp groups.

Hi Dear admin of forex Peace Army and All's I hope you All are fine by the order of Allah Pak Ameen. Dear admin plz tell Tio Markets They Provide Transaction number of Skrill of 259$ those send to Clint. And I request you also my dear Admin plz take very strong Step against scamer. In my view Tio market scame with their clints. Because they open to much spreads and due to spread clints Accounts hit their stop out lavel. While same time other brokers and investing.com spred is normal.

Dear Mansoor,

Regards,
Mansoor Ahmed

Mansoor,

If a company says they sent something and a client says it wasn't received, many people jump to one of two conclusions...

1. The company is lying.
2. The client is lying.

I've been at the FPA for over 13 years now. Let me tell you what the most common real explanation is...

3. The company sent the money and somehow the money did not make it to the client.

Sometimes, the wrong information was accidentally entered on the transfer. Sometimes something went wrong with the bank or transfer company.

In this case, the money could be stuck in Skrill's system. If you contact Skrill they'll say you didn't get any money. If Tiomarkets contacts them, they'll say the money was delivered.

Please take a short break from calling the Tiomarkets a scam. You can go back to calling them a scam later if necessary, but I hope you are more interested in seeing how fast you can get your money. Accept the invitation to contact them via email. Send copies of what your wallet shows.

Then, if Tiomarkets cannot find anything wrong on their end, they should email Skrill and CC you, and include their records showing them sending it and your screenshots showing it never arrived. In this email, Tiomarkets should ask Skrill to trace the transfer, since they say they sent it and you say it didn't arrive. You should then reply-all and confirm the problem.

Skrill's record will show if Tiomarkets really sent money anywhere. If the money was sent, those same records will show where the money currently is.

Dear Mansoor,

We already contacted Skrill on Friday to get a confirmation of the requested payment. You can find their email response attached below. Kindly contact Skrill if you need additional information.

Attachments

• image (12).png
    image (12).png
    51.5 KB · Views: 11
Dear Mansoor,

We already contacted Skrill on Friday to get a confirmation of the requested payment. You can find their email response attached below. Kindly contact Skrill if you need additional information
Thank you very much...you have regained my trust....i am very pleased..

Back