My problem with TIOMarkets

Mansoor Ahmed

Private
Tiomarkets doing scam with the traders I have proves of their scam.
On 03 December 2020 I have putted order in Ulta beauty Inc Share at the price 289.48 but as just market closed Tiomarkets scammer team cut my order by increased spread at 276.54 I am attaching screenshot of their increased 1717 spreads (scam) whenever all over world's brokers and on investing.com haven't increased that type of spread.
You can see in screenshot that my order cut on 276.56 whenever market never touched mentioned price and market was opened in buy not in sell but they cut my order against the buy.
So they did scam of 260$ with me I am attaching their increased spread's screenshot, cut order screenshot and share price on investing.com screenshot.

After those circumstances I have sent email to Tiomarkets and in reply they have terminated my account so they did injustice with me.

So now do justice with me and please declare Tiomarkets scammer broker that people avoid to trade with this broker and refund my hard earned money.
Regards,
Mansoor Ahmed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201204_020403.jpg
    Screenshot_20201204_020403.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20201204_021913.jpg
    IMG_20201204_021913.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20201204_021851.jpg
    IMG_20201204_021851.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 15
Tiomarkets doing scam with the traders I have proves of their scam.
On 03 December 2020 I have putted order in Ulta beauty Inc Share at the price 289.48 but as just market closed Tiomarkets scammer team cut my order by increased spread at 276.54 I am attaching screenshot of their increased 1717 spreads (scam) whenever all over world's brokers and on investing.com haven't increased that type of spread.
You can see in screenshot that my order cut on 276.56 whenever market never touched mentioned price and market was opened in buy not in sell but they cut my order against the buy.
So they did scam of 260$ with me I am attaching their increased spread's screenshot, cut order screenshot and share price on investing.com screenshot.

After those circumstances I have sent email to Tiomarkets and in reply they have terminated my account so they did injustice with me.

So now do justice with me and please declare Tiomarkets scammer broker that people avoid to trade with this broker and refund my hard earned money.
Regards,
Mansoor Ahmed
Dear Admin please invite scammer Tiomarkets officials to reply here and defend my case

Dear Admin please invite scammer Tiomarkets officials to reply here and defend my case
You need to invite them first, to do so, follow the below steps.

Lets start with inviting here, Follow this

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16127/tiomarkets-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

i have just opened an account with tiomarkets..this post has scared me...i have asked them to reply to this here in their customer care..lets see what they have to say.....if there is no reasonable reply from them i will not trade with them...thank you for sharing ur experience OP

hey friend i was searching on internet about the reasons for spread widening...i found that during important events spreads are likely to widen..then interestingly i noticed the day when you had made loss it was the Q3 results announcement ..i am wondering could it be because that because of this your spread increased? I am also a beginner in forex trading..so please forgive me if i said anything wrong..

hey friend i was searching on internet about the reasons for spread widening...i found that during important events spreads are likely to widen..then interestingly i noticed the day when you had made loss it was the Q3 results announcement ..i am wondering could it be because that because of this your spread increased? I am also a beginner in forex trading..so please forgive me if i said anything wrong..
Dear every broker used to increased but in limitations whereas Tiomarkets increased 1717 pips from 10 pips now you please say this is wrong or not??

You need to invite them first, to do so, follow the below steps.

Lets start with inviting here, Follow this

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/16127/tiomarkets-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg
I have done as you instructed

ofcourse its wrong...but my point is that as we know 99% forex brokers are unethical and cheats..so its our responsibility to make sure we dont give any chance on our part to allow them to scam us.....if i were in your place i would have avoided trading before important event...or other solution is not having a stoploss order placed during such times..and manually exit the trade if the spot market ( that is the stock price) goes below your stoploss...

Dear Mansoor,

It brings us some disappointment to see this negative review on FPA given that we have resolved this issue with you already offline with regards to providing a courtesy credit to your account for your funds lost. As discussed previously, we have covered your negative balances repeatedly since you created your account.
Widening of spreads can be outside the control of the support and risk teams, and are due to the volatile and unpredictable nature of the markets. Specifically around large data releases, spreads can vary widely.
These are risks that traders take on when they decide to speculate, and we are obliged to repeatedly warn you of the risks of your specific trading style, which we have done, and which you have ignored. We are sorry for your negative experience, however we believe that TIOmarkets has operated with integrity and with ethical manners on this occasion where you may not have been so fortunate with another broker.

Regards,
TIOmarkets support

Back