My problems with EuropeFX

Maria ami

Recruit
I started trading with europefx in October 2019 I only wanted to invest £200 the moment I start investing I start receiving calls from my account Manager he was very nice on phone he build trust relationship with me and made me believe him on the phone then he start asking me my personal life have you got family where do you see yourself in next year what you want to achieve he make me believe everything that he was saying is true he pushed me and pursued me to invest more the more I invested more I get phone calls convenience to invest in higher returns my account Manager keep asking and pushing for me to invest more money I never thought that I was gonna lost my momie a my account Manager advice invest In bad trade I invested all my hard working monies all my saving then I realized all my monies is gone all the monies Europefx took for me £17500 now I don't hear nothing from Eurropefx I had reported them to the police and auction fraud in Uk I red lot of bad reviews with this company if I knew what I know now I will never listen to there calls this company need to be investigated I will do everything to get my hard working monies back

I started trading with europefx in October 2019 I only wanted to invest £200 the moment I start investing I start receiving calls from my account Manager he was very nice on phone he build trust relationship with me and made me believe him on the phone then he start asking me my personal life have you got family where do you see yourself in next year what you want to achieve he make me believe everything that he was saying is true he pushed me and pursued me to invest more the more I invested more I get phone calls convenience to invest in higher returns my account Manager keep asking and pushing for me to invest more money I never thought that I was gonna lost my momie a my account Manager advice invest In bad trade I invested all my hard working monies all my saving then I realized all my monies is gone all the monies Europefx took for me £17500 now I don't hear nothing from Eurropefx I had reported them to the police and auction fraud in Uk I red lot of bad reviews with this company if I knew what I know now I will never listen to there calls this company need to be investigated I will do everything to get my hard working monies back
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hi I just write review here and trustpilot
Second I still got my trading account
Third I only wanted to invest 200 I was pressured and persuad that am gonna make monies

First of all am not a gambler never have just happen what I fell in to scamming sheme and I bet your for the same company that's why you talking like that but I don't have your time I will get back all you guys steal from me

Second I still got my trading account

Use this guide to gather your trading history and attach it here:

First of all am not a gambler never have just happen what I fell in to scamming sheme and I bet your for the same company that's why you talking like that but I don't have your time I will get back all you guys steal from me
I'm not judging. Did you realize that the majority of forex "brokers" target people with compulsive gambler/greed impulse? This may be hard to hear, but it is true. I have a lot of experience and insider knowledge on this.

Back