My problems with OptionFM

annalise

Private
For anyone having a problem with BDB or Option.FM.

1. Get your own thread opened in Scam Alerts.

2, Mention how, when, and how much you deposited.

3. Get copies of any denied withdrawals (it would be sad if that evidence accidentally got erased on the broker's server and they claimed you never tried to withdraw).

4. If you paid by credit card, contact your issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud or disputes department (these may be the same, or maybe one is the right on to talk to about credit card fraud). Explain exactly what happened and what promises were broken. Ask about a chargeback.

5. If your bank declines or if you paid by bank wire, professional assistance is available from WinChargeback.

If anyone has any more evidence linking Option.FM to BDB or other companies, post the evidence.

Hello, I made one initial deposit with Option.fm of $250. I then read up on them and made the decision I would not trade . This happened on the 27th of May 2016. Over the next month, Corus services and option.fm (the same company) proceeded to take $311,000 from my bank. I did a brief screenshare with them when I made the one deposit and I BELIEVE THEY PLACED MALWARE ON my computer and stole my banking details. I have reported this to my bank. They are saying it looks like I authorised the Twenty four transactions in which they took all of my savings.I did not authorise the transactions. I have contacted the NSW Police, acorn, asic, action.frauduk, and interpol. It seems no-one can help me.
They are appalling criminals who should not be allowed to get away with this. The man who cold called from Option.fm was "christopher jones"
They do not answer my emails or my calls.
If anyone has any advice I would be most grateful.

Grab screenshots of everything. Then call (better - VISIT) your bank immediately. If your bank isn't ready to leap in and give you full support on this, you may want to consider professional assistance from WinChargeback.

On the 27th of May 2016 I was cold called by 'Christopher Jones' at Option.fm. He pressured me in to making a deposit of $250.I did a brief screenshare with 'Christopher Jones' at this time.
I then read up on Option.fm, discovered they are criminals and made the decision not to trade.
Over the next month, Option.fm also known as Corus Services Pty Ltd, proceeded to take $311,000 from my NAB Visa.
I noticed this on the 28th of June, 2016 and immediately reported it to the NAB.
I sent them a dispute form for the twenty four fraudulent transactions. I believe that Option.fm placed malware on my computer and stole my banking details- there is no other explanation for how this happened. The National Australia Bank have had my case for over two months,- they are saying that I authorised the transactions which I certainly did not.
My case is now with the external omnudbsman at FOS.They have another twenty one days to provide me with their Preliminary View; it is a slow process.
I immediately reported this crime to the NSW Police, Actionfraud.UK,
Scamwatch, the FMA, ASIC, ACORN and Interpol.
I have also contacted legal at option FM four times. "Kelly" there is also saying that I authorised the transactions which I did not. I asked her to give me my money back which they had taken without my permission- the only transaction that I authorised was the first one of $250.
I have also had contact with Rebecca at Winchargebacks- she did try to help but we did not make any progress.
This crime has wiped me out. Option.fm have unlawfully taken my lifes' savings.
If anyone can help I would be most grateful.

On the 27th of May 2016 I was cold called by 'Christopher Jones' at Option.fm. He pressured me in to making a deposit of $250.I did a brief screenshare with 'Christopher Jones' at this time.
I then read up on Option.fm, discovered they are criminals and made the decision not to trade.
Over the next month, Option.fm also known as Corus Services Pty Ltd, proceeded to take $311,000 from my NAB Visa.
I noticed this on the 28th of June, 2016 and immediately reported it to the NAB.
I sent them a dispute form for the twenty four fraudulent transactions. I believe that Option.fm placed malware on my computer and stole my banking details- there is no other explanation for how this happened. The National Australia Bank have had my case for over two months,- they are saying that I authorised the transactions which I certainly did not.
My case is now with the external omnudbsman at FOS.They have another twenty one days to provide me with their Preliminary View; it is a slow process.
I have also contacted legal at option FM four times. "Kelly" there is also saying that I authorised the transactions which I did not. I asked her to give me my money back which they had taken without my permission- the only transaction that I authorised was the first one of $250.
I have also had contact with Rebecca at Winchargebacks- she did try to help but we did not make any progress.

FPA already marked them as a scam broker based on complaint from Victims. you can read more here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/11866/www.option.fm.
Now come to solution of your problem, Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Hi Annalise-
I really feel for you, for I have also lost a large portion of my retirement fund to OFM.
This forum gave me the strength and determination to take them on, and I can assure you that by following the wonderful advice you will receive on your thread, you will become empowered, and learn valuable life lessons like I have. I believe I will get my money back!- so my first piece of advice is to try to stay calm. As you gather your thoughts- you will remember things more clearly. Eventually you will build a good, solid case against them, even though at the mo it may seem hopeless!

I also deposited thru NAB, and although they are particularly slow and disjointed, eventually they get there!Do your research before you talk to Nab, sometimes you feel you know more than they do. Be persistent with them.
OFM seems to be expanding their Web of deceit, especially in the mobile phone area. I think it's better you don't mention the guy's name on this forum. You certainly can when you attack OFM directly and demand your money back!

I was also taken by the same- smooth talking so called broker. He dazzles you with figures and then takes you for every thing he can.I also believe you when you said he put a bug on your PC because I had two accounts, one for investing and one for super. Somehow he knew I had a much larger amount than I was prepared to gamble in the beginning and how much was in it. He cleverly enticed me to put the larger amount in to OFM. I was really unsettled with his knowledge of my NAB account and transferred it elsewhere as a precaution. It's as though he was on my web banking page!

Your case is not the same as mine, and I have not dealt with Corus services, so it appears OFM have put in another piece of strategy to foil chargebacks. This means you'll have to become really smart in your reasoning with Nab.
When you go on line and download the chargeback form(Nab Faq sheet) you'll have to determine in which way it is a fraud. Clearly in your case it is unauthorised withdrawal of funds.

Something is not adding up though!- how could they withdraw such large amounts without your approval-the fraud squad at Nab would have put a stop on the card straight away like they did on mine?- Perhaps that's why OFM changed their trading account-hey!

Please think through the process and put more detail in this thread. I'm sure within a few days some of the big guns here will reply-
Possibly they will suggest: Winchargeback <rebecca@winchargeback.com>- she is very good.
In the meantime try to get on your OFM page and take screenshots of the banking and trading details-this will be critical in your defense-Plz do it before they stop your account.
:):):):):):):)
Hope this helps-
take care-
Tolly

Hi Annalise-
I really feel for you, for I have also lost a large portion of my retirement fund to OFM.
This forum gave me the strength and determination to take them on, and I can assure you that by following the wonderful advice you will receive on your thread, you will become empowered, and learn valuable life lessons like I have. I believe I will get my money back!- so my first piece of advice is to try to stay calm. As you gather your thoughts- you will remember things more clearly. Eventually you will build a good, solid case against them, even though at the mo it may seem hopeless!

I also deposited thru NAB, and although they are particularly slow and disjointed, eventually they get there!Do your research before you talk to Nab, sometimes you feel you know more than they do. Be persistent with them.
OFM seems to be expanding their Web of deceit, especially in the mobile phone area. I think it's better you don't mention the guy's name on this forum. You certainly can when you attack OFM directly and demand your money back!

I was also taken by the same- smooth talking so called broker. He dazzles you with figures and then takes you for every thing he can.I also believe you when you said he put a bug on your PC because I had two accounts, one for investing and one for super. Somehow he knew I had a much larger amount than I was prepared to gamble in the beginning and how much was in it. He cleverly enticed me to put the larger amount in to OFM. I was really unsettled with his knowledge of my NAB account and transferred it elsewhere as a precaution. It's as though he was on my web banking page!

Your case is not the same as mine, and I have not dealt with Corus services, so it appears OFM have put in another piece of strategy to foil chargebacks. This means you'll have to become really smart in your reasoning with Nab.
When you go on line and download the chargeback form(Nab Faq sheet) you'll have to determine in which way it is a fraud. Clearly in your case it is unauthorised withdrawal of funds.

Something is not adding up though!- how could they withdraw such large amounts without your approval-the fraud squad at Nab would have put a stop on the card straight away like they did on mine?- Perhaps that's why OFM changed their trading account-hey!

Please think through the process and put more detail in this thread. I'm sure within a few days some of the big guns here will reply-
Possibly they will suggest: Winchargeback <rebecca@winchargeback.com>- she is very good.
In the meantime try to get on your OFM page and take screenshots of the banking and trading details-this will be critical in your defense-Plz do it before they stop your account.
:):):):):):):)
Hope this helps-
take care-
Tolly
Thanks Tolly- I will keep trying, much thanks,Annalise

From Richard Caldwell
If you ever deal with bastards like these always have 2 bank accounts and transfer the money into the account that you are sending money to anyone I have 2 accounts with my bank and always log in and transfer the money to the account before I send any money to anyone or company that way you cannot get scammed
I also got scammed by these bastards I hope they get caught and get put in F!@@#ing jail

Hi Richard-
Ha- I like your colourful !!!!!!!!!! language-:cool::cool::cool::cool:
I just received good news from one of my chargeback cases-BinaryBook-they were tooo smart for their own good-
Thanks to FPA and this forum - I calmed myself and beat them at their own game-got all my money back:p:p:p:p- will explain it in another post-
Man I'm determined and confident- I will also beat those smart arsses at OFM- I am at a loss why the banks in Aussie don't ban trading with these rogues!! Perhaps with our help they will!
That's why I'm playing an active role in helping others through their woes-thru pain, you always gain and as a testimony to how much pain out there at the mo-I will explain how I beat them in the next few weeks-As they grow smarter(more crooked) we have to work smarter-
take care all-Tolly

Hi Richard-
Ha- I like your colourful !!!!!!!!!! language-:cool::cool::cool::cool:
I just received good news from one of my chargeback cases-BinaryBook-they were tooo smart for their own good-
Thanks to FPA and this forum - I calmed myself and beat them at their own game-got all my money back:p:p:p:p- will explain it in another post-
Man I'm determined and confident- I will also beat those smart arsses at OFM- I am at a loss why the banks in Aussie don't ban trading with these rogues!! Perhaps with our help they will!
That's why I'm playing an active role in helping others through their woes-thru pain, you always gain and as a testimony to how much pain out there at the mo-I will explain how I beat them in the next few weeks-As they grow smarter(more crooked) we have to work smarter-
take care all-Tolly

Not sure its TAUNT or you got your money :p

Hello, I made one initial deposit with Option.fm of $250. I then read up on them and made the decision I would not trade . This happened on the 27th of May 2016. Over the next month, Corus services and option.fm (the same company) proceeded to take $311,000 from my bank. I did a brief screenshare with them when I made the one deposit and I BELIEVE THEY PLACED MALWARE ON my computer and stole my banking details. I have reported this to my bank. They are saying it looks like I authorised the Twenty four transactions in which they took all of my savings.I did not authorise the transactions. I have contacted the NSW Police, acorn, asic, action.frauduk, and interpol. It seems no-one can help me.
They are appalling criminals who should not be allowed to get away with this. The man who cold called from Option.fm was "christopher jones"
They do not answer my emails or my calls.
If anyone has any advice I would be most grateful.

My friend manged to get his money from OptionFM with a chargeback, only because he had evidences against that company .. if need to some tips or help let me know i can contact you with him

FPA Forums Team Note: If you really have some helpful advice on chargebacks, post it publicly. The FPA has had too many people offering help via private messages who turned out to be trying to scam victims a second time.

It is interesting that your other messages indicate how you managed to get money back from several other companies, but for this one you need to refer to a friend.

Back