My problems with OptionFM

From Richard Caldwell
If you ever deal with bastards like these always have 2 bank accounts and transfer the money into the account that you are sending money to anyone I have 2 accounts with my bank and always log in and transfer the money to the account before I send any money to anyone or company that way you cannot get scammed
I also got scammed by these bastards I hope they get caught and get put in F!@@#ing jail
Thanks Richard, Im afraid it is too late for me to do that now as the money is gone. I hope that Option.fm are shut down. They are criminals of the worst kind.

My friend manged to get his money from OptionFM with a chargeback, only because he had evidences against that company .. if need to some tips or help let me know i can contact you with him

FPA Forums Team Note: If you really have some helpful advice on chargebacks, post it publicly. The FPA has had too many people offering help via private messages who turned out to be trying to scam victims a second time.

It is interesting that your other messages indicate how you managed to get money back from several other companies, but for this one you need to refer to a friend.
I have not managed to get any money back as yet but I am hoping that the NAB will do the chargebacks. - the bank have had my case for over two months.
The money was taken without any authorisation from me so I do not see how the NAB cannot chargeback the funds from Option.fm

Hi Annalise-
I really feel for you, for I have also lost a large portion of my retirement fund to OFM.
This forum gave me the strength and determination to take them on, and I can assure you that by following the wonderful advice you will receive on your thread, you will become empowered, and learn valuable life lessons like I have. I believe I will get my money back!- so my first piece of advice is to try to stay calm. As you gather your thoughts- you will remember things more clearly. Eventually you will build a good, solid case against them, even though at the mo it may seem hopeless!

I also deposited thru NAB, and although they are particularly slow and disjointed, eventually they get there!Do your research before you talk to Nab, sometimes you feel you know more than they do. Be persistent with them.
OFM seems to be expanding their Web of deceit, especially in the mobile phone area. I think it's better you don't mention the guy's name on this forum. You certainly can when you attack OFM directly and demand your money back!

I was also taken by the same- smooth talking so called broker. He dazzles you with figures and then takes you for every thing he can.I also believe you when you said he put a bug on your PC because I had two accounts, one for investing and one for super. Somehow he knew I had a much larger amount than I was prepared to gamble in the beginning and how much was in it. He cleverly enticed me to put the larger amount in to OFM. I was really unsettled with his knowledge of my NAB account and transferred it elsewhere as a precaution. It's as though he was on my web banking page!

Your case is not the same as mine, and I have not dealt with Corus services, so it appears OFM have put in another piece of strategy to foil chargebacks. This means you'll have to become really smart in your reasoning with Nab.
When you go on line and download the chargeback form(Nab Faq sheet) you'll have to determine in which way it is a fraud. Clearly in your case it is unauthorised withdrawal of funds.

Something is not adding up though!- how could they withdraw such large amounts without your approval-the fraud squad at Nab would have put a stop on the card straight away like they did on mine?- Perhaps that's why OFM changed their trading account-hey!

Please think through the process and put more detail in this thread. I'm sure within a few days some of the big guns here will reply-
Possibly they will suggest: Winchargeback <rebecca@winchargeback.com>- she is very good.
In the meantime try to get on your OFM page and take screenshots of the banking and trading details-this will be critical in your defense-Plz do it before they stop your account.
:):):):):):):)
Hope this helps-
take care-
Tolly
Thanks so much Tolly, very much appreciate your advice,
Annalise

My friend manged to get his money from OptionFM with a chargeback, only because he had evidences against that company .. if need to some tips or help let me know i can contact you with him

FPA Forums Team Note: If you really have some helpful advice on chargebacks, post it publicly. The FPA has had too many people offering help via private messages who turned out to be trying to scam victims a second time.

It is interesting that your other messages indicate how you managed to get money back from several other companies, but for this one you need to refer to a friend.
yes, could I have your friends contact details please in relation to getting money back from option.fm with chargeback.
Thankyou,
Annalise .

Annalise -please stay calm-
my experience with the banks has been from March till now-it's worth the wait, believe me. You havn't as yet taken on board the advice from Pharaoh!
Until you show us (screenshot)- or describe your OFM deposit history, how can you even begin your story to the chargeback team. If it's as you say and you only banked $250 -it will be there in black and white-if they stole money from you it will also be there in black and white!
Go to your trading page , have you even looked if any trading took place? it's all there Annalise, screenshot it! You have to do YOUR part. Be clear in your thinking Annalise, did they trade it away, or just steal it?

They have to present your version of the event to OFM's finance people with your screenshots as evidence-they then will fight it by sending back their version to the chargeback team.
The final step-You know your chargeback team is serious when they send all this information back to you to check, add any more proof or evidence of wrong doing, sign it at then send it back.
Take care-
Tolly

Annalise -please stay calm-
my experience with the banks has been from March till now-it's worth the wait, believe me. You havn't as yet taken on board the advice from Pharaoh!
Until you show us (screenshot)- or describe your OFM deposit history, how can you even begin your story to the chargeback team. If it's as you say and you only banked $250 -it will be there in black and white-if they stole money from you it will also be there in black and white!
Go to your trading page , have you even looked if any trading took place? it's all there Annalise, screenshot it! You have to do YOUR part. Be clear in your thinking Annalise, did they trade it away, or just steal it?

They have to present your version of the event to OFM's finance people with your screenshots as evidence-they then will fight it by sending back their version to the chargeback team.
The final step-You know your chargeback team is serious when they send all this information back to you to check, add any more proof or evidence of wrong doing, sign it at then send it back.
Take care-
Tolly
Hi Tolly- thankyou, yes I have screenshotted my trading page - in fact ive submitted an 8 page document showing all the evidence to NAB and the external Omnudbsman.- trading page, phone call records, who I have reported it to etc.
Im happy to show this document here - i just was not sure if that is allowed.
Kind regards
Annalise.

Hi Tolly- thankyou, yes I have screenshotted my trading page - in fact ive submitted an 8 page document showing all the evidence to NAB and the external Omnudbsman.- trading page, phone call records, who I have reported it to etc.
Im happy to show this document here - i just was not sure if that is allowed.
Kind regards
Annalise.
which advice dod you mean from Pharoah , Tolly?

Tolly is referring to post #2 on page one of this thread...

Grab screenshots of everything. Then call (better - VISIT) your bank immediately. If your bank isn't ready to leap in and give you full support on this, you may want to consider professional assistance from WinChargeback.

You don't need to post the evidence for the chargeback here. You need to show it to your credit card's issuing bank.

Good on you Annalise- now you are showing some fight!!!!!!-I guess thats why its called the Forex Peace Army.
You have to play your part and work on it. When you win your case I would personally like to see you graduate to-ummm-lets see now-head cook!!!! hey or even private-tis good!

OFM are one of many bad scammers out there-their attitude is that if you are prepared to risk money then you deserve to be taken for a ride-but they do it with intimidation, advanced knowledge of IT and of course trickery. Not my kind of associates-hey!
I am trying to help you and others get your confidence back because I know how much it hurts.

In my opinion you've got a very good chance of getting your money back. You perhaps could have clarified your opening thread by saying"when i looked at my deposit slip, it clearly shows I only deposited $250, but it shows OFM withdrew$300K or so. That's the kind of talk banks listen to and can't argue with"- It's called fraud-and it's one of the Chargeback triggers!

Please always scrutinize the information given here, as you can appreciate, the scammers don't like giving your stolen money back!!,
and sometimes they will try to derail you. Perhaps you havn't noticed but the big guns have been guiding you thru step by step.
------------------------------------------------RED MEANS TAKE NOTICE--------------------------------------------
Take care-
Tolly

care

Good on you Annalise- now you are showing some fight!!!!!!-I guess thats why its called the Forex Peace Army.
You have to play your part and work on it. When you win your case I would personally like to see you graduate to-ummm-lets see now-head cook!!!! hey or even private-tis good!

OFM are one of many bad scammers out there-their attitude is that if you are prepared to risk money then you deserve to be taken for a ride-but they do it with intimidation, advanced knowledge of IT and of course trickery. Not my kind of associates-hey!
I am trying to help you and others get your confidence back because I know how much it hurts.

In my opinion you've got a very good chance of getting your money back. You perhaps could have clarified your opening thread by saying"when i looked at my deposit slip, it clearly shows I only deposited $250, but it shows OFM withdrew$300K or so. That's the kind of talk banks listen to and can't argue with"- It's called fraud-and it's one of the Chargeback triggers!

Please always scrutinize the information given here, as you can appreciate, the scammers don't like giving your stolen money back!!,
and sometimes they will try to derail you. Perhaps you havn't noticed but the big guns have been guiding you thru step by step.
------------------------------------------------RED MEANS TAKE NOTICE--------------------------------------------
Take care-
Tolly

care
Yes- the advanced knowledge of IT and how to bug your computer and phone is how OFM achieved my loss. I spoke to a technician at Telstra and he said it is quite possible although difficult for a third party to get on to your phone and divert it to them, then divert it back to you and you are none the wiser. My phone records show 21 diversions in the month that they took my money so how to explain that?
It is a slow process with the banks but I have presented a strong case to them so am hoping will get a result soon.
Thanks for your encouragement Tolly- it means alot, this whole process alienates you somewhat.
Cheers, Annalise.

Back