My problems with OptionFM

Thanks Annalise- I think you now know what I mean by empowered,
that is compared to when you first stumbled upon FPA-you feel like s*****t. Most of us don't know about chargeback and stuff like that, even though I ran a renovation business for many years.It's a long, slow learning process, hey!

Yes, I knew how to take precautions on line, but how do you compete with these guys. That Chris Jones (not his real name)-is so quick and devious with new angles of attack every week, and I believe he enjoys ripping people off. How else would he have the gaul to ring the next day and ask for more money to trade you further into debt? My best attack was to cease all communication with him after I sent damning letters to all the email addresses I could at OFM. Please note I followed the big guns tactics to the letter.

Your next big move will be to reinforce your argument when you get OFM'S rejection of your claims. Put in the info above bout the diversions. Oh-and thanks for putting that info on line-that may be the very bit of information another victim may use to win his case! The key to your chargeback of course is FRAUD- but reinforcement is good, because if push come to shove the calls could probably be traced, and OFM would probably pay out when that info comes out of the blue!

The other important thing to know- you are probably more knowledgeable than most of the bank staff at the mo about the diversions.
This is unfortunate, because we, (the Forum) run on the FLY(real time-24/7) the banks have to follow their old archaic systems-
I reckon there are so many chargeback cases happening, that the finance companies have made sweet heart agreements to one another,like- Ummmm!!!!!!! This week I'll send you my complaint-but i'll give you another week or so to send your complaint back-tediousssssssssss-hey- but that's how it works!!!
take care and good luck-
Tolly

Thanks Annalise- I think you now know what I mean by empowered,
that is compared to when you first stumbled upon FPA-you feel like s*****t. Most of us don't know about chargeback and stuff like that, even though I ran a renovation business for many years.It's a long, slow learning process, hey!

Yes, I knew how to take precautions on line, but how do you compete with these guys. That Chris Jones (not his real name)-is so quick and devious with new angles of attack every week, and I believe he enjoys ripping people off. How else would he have the gaul to ring the next day and ask for more money to trade you further into debt? My best attack was to cease all communication with him after I sent damning letters to all the email addresses I could at OFM. Please note I followed the big guns tactics to the letter.

Your next big move will be to reinforce your argument when you get OFM'S rejection of your claims. Put in the info above bout the diversions. Oh-and thanks for putting that info on line-that may be the very bit of information another victim may use to win his case! The key to your chargeback of course is FRAUD- but reinforcement is good, because if push come to shove the calls could probably be traced, and OFM would probably pay out when that info comes out of the blue!

The other important thing to know- you are probably more knowledgeable than most of the bank staff at the mo about the diversions.
This is unfortunate, because we, (the Forum) run on the FLY(real time-24/7) the banks have to follow their old archaic systems-
I reckon there are so many chargeback cases happening, that the finance companies have made sweet heart agreements to one another,like- Ummmm!!!!!!! This week I'll send you my complaint-but i'll give you another week or so to send your complaint back-tediousssssssssss-hey- but that's how it works!!!
take care and good luck-
Tolly

Wow Tolly, you're a legend- thankyou so much for all the advice, it is much appreciated.
Yes 'Christopher Jones ' has no morals. I too have not had contact with him. There is no point. I have sent letters to legal at OFM and they at one point offered me a 'settlement' of $35 k- basically to make me go away I think.
There is no reason for me to take a settlement from them- I want all of my money back that they fraudulently took. I am in the process of waiting for a cd of my so called calls authorising payments to OFM from the bank.
Despite asking for recordings of these calls for the last two months NAB have now said that they do not have the right portal to send them to me and are apparently working on sending me a CD.
I strongly believe someone has pretended to be me- through the diverted phone calls which I have records of - perhaps they have now realised that and hence the delay. Its like watching grass grow. I have definately noted the big guns tactic and thankyou Tolly.
I'll keep fighting and will keep you updated-
Best regards
Annalise :)

Hi Annalise-
SEEEEE u are much loved!!!-they made you a PRIVATE-Congratulations!!!!!!
Thanks guys- hey it's much betta than Head Cook -hmmm -maybee!
Tolly

Hi Annalise-
SEEEEE u are much loved!!!-they made you a PRIVATE-Congratulations!!!!!!
Thanks guys- hey it's much betta than Head Cook -hmmm -maybee!
Tolly
Cheers Tolly, finally a win :) I really appreciate the support, it makes a huge difference. Thankyou
Annalise.

Back