• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem My profit gone due to Arbitrage activity (XM broker)

I am having an issue with a company
not yet. Should i leave my review there?
Follow this,

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7214/xm-review and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option in your thread. And if you cannot locate the option, this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You must make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Dear K4NDA,

Following investigation of your trading accounts and trading activity, I can confirm that our business relationship was correctly terminated due to the fact that you were placing opposite orders with another client in order to exploit arbitrage opportunities.

This cannot be deemed as an acceptable strategy as you create an environment which does not follow the fair rules of trading and makes the strategy in a way risk free and therefore not permitted. It should be also noted that the latter constitutes a violation of our terms and conditions of business. In addition to the previously-mentioned, I can confirm that you have successfully withdrawn the remaining funds in your trading account.

In view of the above, I regret to inform you that unfortunately, due to the above violation, we are not in position to accept you as a client again.

Thank you

Dear K4NDA,

Following investigation of your trading accounts and trading activity, I can confirm that our business relationship was correctly terminated due to the fact that you were placing opposite orders with another client in order to exploit arbitrage opportunities.

This cannot be deemed as an acceptable strategy as you create an environment which does not follow the fair rules of trading and makes the strategy in a way risk free and therefore not permitted. It should be also noted that the latter constitutes a violation of our terms and conditions of business. In addition to the previously-mentioned, I can confirm that you have successfully withdrawn the remaining funds in your trading account.

In view of the above, I regret to inform you that unfortunately, due to the above violation, we are not in position to accept you as a client again.

Thank you
@K4NDA, here is the reply from the official representative.

Dear K4NDA,

Thank you
@K4NDA, here is the reply from the official representative.
I am a bit curious, how can you know that there was a connection between the clients?

I had been considering opening an account with XM because of great reviews. But, I'm confused, it nearly sounds like if you happen to inversely match someone's trades anywhere in this world, you could be accused of arbitrage?

Back