My Simple Strategy

Nice and sound trading strategy.

I would be most interested to know what percentage profit you derived or expect to derived from your trading account deposit and over what time period....e.g. monthly, quarterly, half yearly, yearly etc.

Cheers and all the best!

Nice and sound trading strategy.

I would be most interested to know what percentage profit you derived or expect to derived from your trading account deposit and over what time period....e.g. monthly, quarterly, half yearly, yearly etc.

Cheers and all the best!
I am trading this account with fixed lot size and 1:1 leverage, to create a strategy benchmark. On these settings the strategy produces between 1%-3% per week, or up to around 50%-150% per year. You may choose different settings like leverage, and dynamic lot sizing, which will give different results...better or worse. Preferably better! This is precisely why I wanted to create a benchmark against which to compare personal settings, to see if you outperform or under-perform the benchmark. Cheers!

I ever hear the name Sam Saiden, I think he is a famous trader and maybe included one successful trader
this strategy looks very good setup, but mostly MA giving lagging signal trading, this need stop loss too.

I ever hear the name Sam Saiden, I think he is a famous trader and maybe included one successful trader
this strategy looks very good setup, but mostly MA giving lagging signal trading, this need stop loss too.
I always use a stop-loss...always! Cheers!

I always use a stop-loss...always! Cheers!
Nice, I think to stop loss still needed even though sometimes make such regret in a certain condition, when the price hit stop loss a few moments later price move and reached the target, sometimes I use stop loss but sometimes not, I am not using stop loss when to use hedging pair trading strategy.

Nice, I think to stop loss still needed even though sometimes make such regret in a certain condition, when the price hit stop loss a few moments later price move and reached the target, sometimes I use stop loss but sometimes not, I am not using stop loss when to use hedging pair trading strategy.
It's frustrating when a stop is hit, only to see the trade eventually move to target. Like running a red light...sometimes you'll make it through safely, sometimes you crash and burn. For me, when the lights turn red I stop. Good luck, and thanks for the feedback.

Back