My trading journal : From 5 to 1000

You make money from swap… and that’s good and much better than the crappy bank’s interest. I cannot do that coz I am swap free due to my religion Islam.

I have been demo trading Roboforex since 12-July-2011 on a usd5k account and, as a matter of course, am making money which now stands at usd19.05k with one single losing (usd2.27k) “Sell’ position on Gold at entry 1633.78
I am impressed with Roboforex MT4 cabinet which gets connected way ahead of the other 4 brokers when I login in via broadband. But is still mulling over their authenticity & integrity.
I have never tried your other broker Trading point, but did a Demo with FXCC for a very brief period and had wanted to go live with them but didn’t do so due to their max 1:200 leverage.

Currently, my main brokers are FxOpen and TadawulFX . But I have live accounts with DeltaStock & FXPrimus too. I have also tried out Easy Forex, Instaforex, MBTrading, GoMarket, and 5 or 6 others which I can’t remember right now.

I really2 like FXPrimus, but to this day, I am still very uncertain of their status as an honest , reliable, and trustworthy broker. Due to my own stupidity & greed (mostly greed & impatience), I deposited and lost over usd3k with them. Maybe I will re-fund my account with them again to find out for sure. But then, only time will tell whether it is a good broker.

Oh, so we are from the same tiny country…I am on the East side of the pond…but I think it’s wise not to dish out too much information about each other here in an open forum. Get your “strips” soon and we can PM each other later.

All the best in approx 11 hours time from now!

me to a swap free, he he that's why I choose roboforex because all their accounts are swap free. only for tradingpoint account I trade with swap, I used it for difference strategy. hope god not angry with me....:embarrassed:

Haiyah...if you want swap free, then go for swap free...but if your strategy requires swap, then go with swap. I go for swap free because most times many of my opened positions would suffer greatly with swap fees.

As for the religious issue, I don't pay much attention to that as I don't see the rational behind it. Just do good deeds without any expectation and have a clear conscience...and, most importantly, pray frequently and keep Allah in your mind in both good and bad times. Seems like we humans pray fervently only in times of difficulty lah!

You located in West or East side?

Bandar maharani, south....dinamakan bersempena isteri Sultan Abu Bakar Daeng Ibrahim. aiyo badminton lost again to china, almost win tha game...

Last edited:
Yup! Dk Lee almost won...he just does not have enough of that "killer instinct" as he should have more confidence when he needed just one point to win.
It's Barcelona all over again!

audchf

Audchf already touched 0.8350 today then retraced to 0.8220. should be maintain at this level for now. So Rahman, how your chf doing...

Last edited:
Aud/CHF???...I forgot I manually closed them all out at 0.7973 on 12/Aug/2011.
That's the problem with me...no patience to wait for TP to be triggered, and simply closed out any positions when showing some profits.
Still, I had a decent profit on one long 0.5 lot size going in at 0.7817

You still holding onto your positions?

I have been trading the usual today...i.e Gold, Silver, EUR/USD and some USD/JPY & GBP/USD. At time of posting, is up by 24.3%...which is just average.

How have you been doing on your trades today?

Closed some of my AUDCHF today at good price, I bought AUDUSD at 1.0410 level and AUDJPY at 79.80 level, closed some arround 50 pips pfofit, still hold few open trades. Just a small standard size, looks good at the moment, will leave it there for a while. still monitor this 3 pairs but the spread really a big problem for me to scalp.

good luck

Last edited:
Just cleared everything, for my standard account. good profit and I think it's enough. This 3 pairs really cool and awesome today.

Last edited:
Well done and Good for you along : )....must be kaya already lah! : )

Yesterday, I only managed to increase my daily average by 24.68%...not too bad, but not that great either.
And to make matters worst, I am stuck on too many (31) losing "sell' positions on EUR/USD, a few (5) on Gold, and 1 on USD/CAD (still can't figure out why the hell did I make this trade)....so I will have to wait it out today until my margin level is above that 500% mark.

Alright, all the best and do be careful out there keep an eye out for "pipsfall" and "pipsholes". : )

Back