My UproFx issues

JOJOJOJO

Recruit
A few months ago, I collaborated with UPROFX, which no longer exists for unknown reasons today. Emil Cambrera took care of my investment, who assured me that I would never lose my investment. Some small profits I got everything else, but it disappeared the same as with my friend. I wonder how that is possible. Greetings JOJO

@JOJOJOJO

1) Can you upload a screenshot or zip file of your full account statement?

2) How much total was deposited for each person?
How much was withdrawn successfully?

3) Does this UproFx have some website, facebook group, instagram, etc? Please provide all available contact info you had for the company here.

4) If your friend(s) were also affected, can you tell them to come to the FPA forum and open a separate scam alert:
fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

A few months ago, I collaborated with UPROFX, which no longer exists for unknown reasons today. Emil Cambrera took care of my investment, who assured me that I would never lose my investment. Some small profits I got everything else, but it disappeared the same as with my friend. I wonder how that is possible. Greetings JOJO

Can you kindly update..? Please respond to @4evermaat , it will be easier for us to assist
This is not fair trough the companies that ppl reporting "scams" and do not provide with any story line or tell us if they even had personal experience

Back