My very first trading experience. Is this trustable?

Yes get verified account is important because if want to withdraw money from broker as trader need verified account with use document that required and usually need two process verification from country id and address proof

We should try to complete our account verification process as soon as possible as that will allow us to to our trades without any limits :)

Without verified accounts we can not enjoy trading fully . Total access on our funds is after verification process is completed. As we do trading every day results may differ . Not think of same income from forex trading . Here you will face ups and downs.

Without verified accounts we can not enjoy trading fully . Total access on our funds is after verification process is completed. As we do trading every day results may differ . Not think of same income from forex trading . Here you will face ups and downs.

Yes, and that is the only reason why i prefer to get my trading accounts fully verified :D

Yes, and that is the only reason why i prefer to get my trading accounts fully verified :D
Sometime on certain broker he made very strict rules to get fully verified, I am ever trying with different document but all rejected and making me in desperation then eventually leaving broker :D

Sometime on certain broker he made very strict rules to get fully verified, I am ever trying with different document but all rejected and making me in desperation then eventually leaving broker :D

I do agree that verification of the trading accounts is required but the process needs to be simpler and easy for us :D

Our first experience is quite different after some time. As I feel I am now a mature trader than when I was a starter. Out thinking and trading all change time to time as much we spend time in trading. To enjoy forex you have to work on market trends not on your own wishes.

Hi Downtrend,
Pharaoh messaged me and told me to try and catch you this way.
Just checking to see if you got the conversation messages I have sent you?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Hope you have a happy day.
Cheers mate.

I think first experience is not final . We learn day by day our trading plan and all things changed with the passage of time we spend in trading. May be first experience is good then other days are not good for trading . Or first you loose after wards it is possible to gain profits as it happened for most of the trader who start it.

First trading experience can be immature practice because you learn a lot as much time you spend more and more in trading .Your trading attitude towards forex market and reactions all are changed after some more experience so I never rely on forex trading experience.

I think my first experience was quite different than of to day . I rely on my present performance, First trading experience is not trust able because every day we change our trading style as we feel we need more experience we have to do many new things apart from our first performance.

Back