My weekend project: Success with the MONSTER

agentrfr

Recruit
Hi guys. I spent this weekend mulling over just about all the profitable free EAs and indicators, and decided: "WTF. Lets superglue them together" and, well this is the result. It uses my favorite pivot points and uses a tight trailing stop loss. Been very successful on backtests. Works great with EUR/USD pair. Have fun testing and tell me how it goes :)

How its set up now, by default is for EUR/USD 1H chart. Play with the settings and post results if you find any other combinations.

Attachments

• agentMONSTER.mq4
    7.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
If anyone is any good at mq4 syntax, see if you can fix the trailing stop problem. The TS only works when making profits, but never when there is drawdown above say 20pips. Could be very powerful if the drawdown wasnt so risky.

Thanks again.

Ok, so ive crunched the numbers. This is profitable, including the drawdown factor, until a trade is in for longer than 15days. If the same trade is open for longer than 14 days, I would suggest you manually close the trade.

If anyone knows the coding to close a trade if its older than 14 days, please can you post here/put into EA and upload it.

Thanks

Back