My withdrawal from OctaFX

aman_aps

Recruit
Hi guys,
My name is aman sugandh. I have made a withdrawal request from octafx app 3 days back. The status shows completed but no money in my bank account still. I really need help. @OctaFX Rep

Hi guys,
My name is aman sugandh. I have made a withdrawal request from octafx app 3 days back. The status shows completed but no money in my bank account still. I really need help. @OctaFX Rep
Dear Aman_aps,
Our sincere apologies for not getting back to you promptly.

Unfortunately, we couldn't identify you on our system and verify the complaint.
That said, we'd highly appreciate it if you could share your trading account number here on FPA or send an email to our team at support@octafx.com.
They will be happy to look into this for you.

Please note that our Finance Department works hard to ensure most payments take only a few hours to process.
However, certain hold-ups are possible on rare occasions. In such cases, we ask our customers to contact us directly and allow us extra time for investigation. You can rest assured that our team will always be happy to help and provide you with the latest updates.

We're looking forward to hearing from you anytime soon.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Dec 1, 2021 at 4:41 PM

Same problem with me my withdrawal request Of $690 is still pending 3 days passed
No response from octafx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-08-16-33-18-12_d2413675f45e5f25fdbfe681d1807ad0.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-08-16-33-18-12_d2413675f45e5f25fdbfe681d1807ad0.jpg
    339.7 KB · Views: 14
Same problem with me my withdrawal request Of $690 is still pending 3 days passed
No response from octafx
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back